Ch-16: Bomb of Shocks

Assalamualaikum

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

___________________

Dua's side

Medical room

Those people left me alone and I was glad about it, I closed my eyes but couldn't sleep, I was highly disturbed by all those happenings, I was feeling very afraid, that man's face with an evil smirk was continuously roaming in my mind, I wanted to forget him, I just wanted to delete this day from my life.....

After some time asfa, saad, ruhan, ayaan and hadi came inside and all were equally shocked to see dua in this state.

Saad - Oh my Allah.... dua what happened? How did you got hurt? We searched everywhere for you and then finally the teacher told us about you but all these bandages? Are you all right?

Dua [weakly] - Yeah I'm okay

Asfa - Everyone can I please have a word with her... alone...

Everyone slowly left while asfa was still there.

Asfa - Now tell me everything clearly what happened to you and please no need to lie.

Dua [with tears] - Why it has to be me only.... already my life was so hard why more.... I am tired asfa really tired, I can't take it anymore.

Asfa - You're scaring me dua please tell me before my mind thinks of the worst.

Dua narrated the whole situation to her, asfa's eyes widened after hearing this, she immediately took her into a bone-crushing hug.

Dua - Please asfa don't tell it to anyone.

Asfa [wiping her tears] - Don't worry I won't, let us go home will talk later you look really exhausted.

Dua - I don't have a home.

Asfa felt a loss of words, she didn't know how to comfort her friend, no words will be able to heal her.

_______________

At home

Asfa somehow helped dua to reach home while other boys cane behind them, but they were welcomed by a fuming nazneen as always.

Nazneen held dua's hand and dragged her inside and threw on threw her on the floor, she locked all the doors and windows while everyone else was banging on the doors.

Mustufa - I already told you to kill her not to take her but you didn't hear me and now see the results.

Nazneen opened her phone and showed a photo to dua.

Nazneen [piercing her nails into dua's chin] - What is this ha? Answer me you shameless girl.

Dua's hazel eyes scanned the photo, it was a blur photo of adeel carrying an unconscious dua in bridal style, the background was of school, someone might have clicked it when adeel bought dua to the school and unfortunately this photo got viral.