Ch-11: Am I Daydreaming?

Assalamualaikum W.W.

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

________________

I was still in shock and maliha madiha came along with ahelin di, they said salam and I replied.

Ahelin [hugging dua] - Happy birthday my beautiful sister.

Maliha-madiha - Happy birthday may Allah bless you with a long and healthy plus happy life.

Dua - Ameen... ZazakAllah

Nazneen [nicely] - Dua it's your birthday and you are not even ready yet, go and get ready the guests will arrive soon.

Dua - Guests?

Nazneen - I mean our family and I have also invited your friends [giving a packet] go and wear this

This day was really shocking, from the beginning rare things were happening to me, I went to my room and changed the dress was really pretty

Dua went downstairs and as soon as she came down, she was showered with hugs from her friends, many relatives were there wishing her, for the first time she received this much love, gifts, and wishes, she was very confused about the behavior of he...

Dua went downstairs and as soon as she came down, she was showered with hugs from her friends, many relatives were there wishing her, for the first time she received this much love, gifts, and wishes, she was very confused about the behavior of her chacha chachi, did they change really or it is fake love, is it the silence before a storm or is happiness coming in dua's life??

Nazneen - MashaAllah dua beta you look too pretty.

Mustufa - Happy birthday dear...

Beta!! Dear!! 😶 or did I hear something wrong, during the wedding too they didn't shower me with this much love, and suddenly what happened in one night, I was really confused, my brain cells were blasting by overthinking that what happened to them or am I daydreaming??

Nazneen called dua into the kitchen and she gave her a tray.

Nazneen - See the people sitting in the drawing room, go and give it to them and be nice to them, first say salam.