Ch-20: New Beginning

Assalamualaikum

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter.

________________

After adeel and amaan left the room, dua stood up weakly, she stood infront of the mirror 🪞, she looked at her face, how dull, pale and cheerless it has became, all she could see was bandages 🩹 and marks all around.

She sighed, she fixed her hijab and made sure that it was perfectly settled on her head, she wanted to scream, to let out all the churned emotions inside her, she wanted a break to digest the u-turn in her life. She was extremely tired and sleep consumed her as soon as she fell on the bed.

After some time, amaan came to see dua and he felt relieved when he found her sleeping soundly, he switched off the lights and closed the window, he took out a duvet from the cupboard and settled it on dua, he sat beside her, adoring her bruised yet innocent face which resembled of their mother, he looked towards the door and found adeel standing, he came inside and felt good after seeing his sister calm and peaceful, then came zaroon....

Amaan [With a smile] - She looks so cute while sleeping.

Dua turned in sleep, clutching the duvet more tightly.

Zaroon - You will wake her up, come outside.

Both agreed and slowly came out closing the door without making any noise.

_______________

Morning 🌄🌅

Dua woke up at 6, although her body still wanted rest but she was not able to sleep, she was glad that after a long time she slept this much relaxed, without any nightmare.... she woke up by her will rather than from shouts of her chacha-chachi....

Suddenly something clicked in her mind and she touched her head, she muttered 'Alhamdulillah' that still she was in the hijab, she immediately retied her bun and tightened the hijab, she was still accepting the truth about her brothers and wasn't comfortable without hijab.

She got up and opened her bag, firstly she took out her best friend cum her diary and placed it in the drawer of the study table, she started looking at the room, in the beginning she didn't even realised that she has slept in such a luxurious room, it was decorated perfectly, a bed in the middle, a table on one side and makeup table on another side, one huge bathroom and also a huge closet but the best thing which she found was the window with a miniature seat and beside was a shelf filled with novels, she sat on that place and saw the flowers hanging, she could see the garden, never in her dreams she imagined her to see such a wonderful view.

She again sat near the window and started thinking about yerterday, the blunder which she created, she regretted crying and running infront of her brothers, she wanted to be strong, she didn't wanted her brothers to see her as a weak, a bruised, a sad girl, she didn't knew how will she face them, she wanted to run away, it is true that she is still not familiar with any of her brother and she is not able to trust them and moreover she is afraid of the twins especially after the yesterday's incident.