Ch-22: Outburst

Assalamualaikum W.W.

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

_______________

Evening

Dua was getting bored, she was sitting in the garden, lost in deep thought while subconsciously her hands were plucking the grass.

She heard a loud screeching noise, a car entered and farhad came outside, he arrogantly walked inside the house, alice came there with a glass of water.

Farhad - Call that girl.

Alice - Who?

Farhad [angrily] - How many girls live in this house?

Alice - Dua mam is sitting in the garden.

Farhan rushed to the garden and dua quickly stood up seeing him trying to guess if it is farhad or farhan.

Farhad [in a harsh tone] - What were you doing in the medical room, will you tell me?

Ok that's farhad but no.... how did he got to know... calm down dua, don't let yourself become weak infront of him, he won't hit you... calm down...

Dua - Wh... What are you saying about?

Farhad - Wow great firstly sneaking in rooms and now lieing too, LIAR... I saw the cctv footage, tell me what were you finding there? Tell me are you a spy? Who sent you to find the paperworks?

Dua - No it's not what you think.

Farhad moved closer to dua with a deadly look.

Farhad - Ok so you won't tell me then let me tell adi bhai, he will handle it nicely, it's not even a week here and already breaking the rules, you know better how much he hates lies.

Dua [afraid] - No please don't tell him.

Farhad - Then tell me the truth.

Dua - I... I needed some medicines?

Farhad - And why is that so?

Dua - Why do you even care, I wanted them so I took it.

Farhad - How. dare. you [shouting] SPEAK TO ME IN THAT TONE.

Dua got shakened.

Farhad - You are not allowed to back answer and [shouting at the top of his lungs] I DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU OR ANYTHING RELATED TO YOU, I DON'T CARE WHETHER YOU LIVE OR DIE, YOU KNOW I TRY MY BEST TO NOT TO SHOUT AT YOU JUST BECAUSE OF ADEEL BHAI BUT YOU KNOW WHAT WHENEVER I LOOK AT YOU, I FEEL HATRED, EXTREME HATRED, I HATE YOU SO MUCH, I HATE EVERYTHING RELATED TO YOU, I JUST HATE YOUR EXISTANCE....

Dua was crying while her whole body was trembling.

Dua [abruptly wiping her tears] - Then you should hate our parents too for giving me birth, you should hate that truck driver for not killing me that day, you should hate chacha chachi for letting me live till this day, you should hate adeel bhai for bringing me here....