Ch- 24 : Enduring it

Assalamualaikum....

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

_______________

Dua somehow reached her class by asking a teacher, as soon as she entered the class, people started backbiting about her, they started commenting on her from head to toe, the class was warm and cozy, there were personal table and chairs for everyone, boys and girls sat randomly, there wasn't any kind of partition, dua kept her eyes rooted on the ground and ignoring everything sat on an empty seat which was in the middle of last row, she was careful that there wasn't any boy sitting around her.

After some time the teacher [Mrs. Katherine] entered the class and the first lecture was of biology (botany), teacher called dua in front to introduce herself.

Dua [Nervously] - H... Hello everyone... my... my name is dua zain, I hope we all get along together.....

Everyone started making weird weird comments, they laughed as dua stuterred.

Teacher [Angrily] - Quiet everyone, I hope you will make her your friend and susan I would like you to give the timetable to dua.

Dua took her place, after 2 minutes 3 girls came rushing, they were none other than maddy and her gang, they paused on the door when they saw that tecaher has already entered in the class, teacher gave them an angry look, they said sorry and teacher shook their head in disbelief.

Katherine - Detention Miss. Jackson and to your other two friends as well.....

Maddy came near dua angrily.

Maddy [talking slowly so that only dua can hear] - How dare you... that's my seat, get up right now you towel headed ugly girl.

Teacher saw maddie arguing with dua.

Katherine - Miss jackson there is an empty seat beside Mr. Popplewell.

Maddie gave an angry glare to dua and sat on that bench.

Then the lecture started, then completely focused on what the teacher was teaching, she missed her old school, her old teachers, her old friends but now she needs to get used to this new school.

Time flew and now it was lunch break, everyone started going to the canteen, dua also closed her books and got up, she didn't knew the way to the canteen, she stood outside of the class figuring out the way.

She analysed where everyone were going and she followed them and gladly she found the canteen, she went inside but then realisation hit her....

She kept her hand on her pocket to feel her phone but it wasn't there, she forgot to bring her phone to the school and inside the phone's cover was her money (desi trick to store your money)

Oh no, how can I be so stupid, I forgot to bring my phone and I am currently moneyless too, ugghh.... can this day get more troubled?

Voice - Towel headed girl in the canteen, I don't think she would be able to afford the food.