Ch-10: Meet The Brothers

Assalamualaikum W.W.

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go

If you haven't prayed your namaz yet then go... pray.... and then read the chapter

______________

Hamdan took dua to their house, it was far from the city, in between nature.

They reached there, dua was shocked to see the sight infront of him, hassan was standing on the wall of his terrace, hammad was shouting his name.

Dua [extremely shocked] - Hassan!! Come down what are you doing there?

Hassan [shouting like a psycho] - I can't live without you dua, I will give my life.

Hassan loose his balance but he managed somehow, everyone got panicked and shouted his name.

Hamdan [shouting] - See I bought dua here now come down, you will fall down.

Hammad - Please hassan listen to us.

Dua - Hassan come down.

Hassan - I won't come down untill dua says "I love you hassan"

Dua's eyes popped out, she was nervous, shy, confused, angry, afraid.

Hammad - Are you crazy, come down and then say whatever you want.

Hassan once again lost his balance, everyone's heart beat was racing.

Dua - Please hassan I beg you, don't do this.

Three of them went upstairs, hassan was still standing on the wall, suddenly hammad got a call from his friend

Boy - Hey bro where are you, I can't see you three in hall....

Hammad - Not now... will call you later.

Boy - But wait...

Hammad threw his phone

Hamdan - Don't be stupid hassan

Hassan - I love you dua, I love you so much, what is the use of living this life where you are not with me, my life has no meaning without you, I will die.

Everyone - No...

Hamdan [begging] - Please dua please save him.... I beg you please save my brother.

Hammad [crying] - Please dua do sonething, just say it, those words would be just to save his life it would not have any emotions.

Dua was in a dilemma, she didn't knew what to do.

Ya Allah help me, what should I do, please forgive me Allah ta'ala my intentions are just to save him...

Dua [unwillingly] - I love you... [murmuring] astagfirullah astagfirullah astagfirullah