Epilogue

" ahhhhh" she groaned falling on the floor, he chuckled kneeling in front of her.

" kya shehnaaz aap humara ek itna saral vaar se bhi nh bach paayi tach tach, lagta hai aap talwarbaazi bhul gyi hai" he mocked her, she looked into his eyes with anger and frustration.

" humne haar manna nh sikha hai Rathore sa" she said picking up her sword with a passion to win, she paced towards him and start attacking which he gave it back with full force, she bends down next saving herself and moved to the next side by spinning on her knees rescuing from his next attack, he smiled shaking his neck when she puts her sword on his neck, she looks alluring, her black long wavy hairs get opened during the fight, her half face covered in soil, her nosering resting on her lips like all time, her elbow has some bruises, however, the smile on her face giving peace to his heart.

" lagta hai Rathore sa apko harne ka koi dhukh nh hai" she questioned still resting her sword.

" apse harne mein hume kabhi bhi dhukh nh hota, balki behad khushi hoti hai par maharani sa hume harne ka koi shauq nh hai" he said turning in a swift motion and starts attacking again which she didn't expected.

" dhyan kha tha apk" he asked putting his sword on her heart.

" hume nh pta tha aap hume aise dhokha denge"

" yeh koi dhokha toh nh, bs humne apk thode se dhayn bhatkne ka fayda uthaya hai".

" behad bure hai aap, humesa khuch na khuch aise krte hai" she stated, he closes the distance between them in one long step.

" fir bhi hum par jaan chidakti hai ap, apne khuda se bhi zyada mohabbat krti hai" he uttered in a deep voice gazing deep into her black orbs.

" jaaye apni baaton se hume behlaye na, hum ache se jaanne lage hai apk paitre ab" he bends his face to her level and peck her lips making her shut, he yanked her to him, his hand resting on her waist squeezing and pinching her, she gasped trying to push him away, he removed her nosering and take her lips in his for a passionate kiss, she bites on his lips matching his rawness, he pushed her onto the wall caging her, she tilted her neck knowing very well his next step, he smiled placing his lips on the crook of her neck, her hands placed on his well-built abs telling about his hard workout, he starts dropping open mouth kisses on her neck to her collarbone, he pulled her hairs making more space to devour, she groaned turning to the other side, her hair hit his face, taking a dagger from the nearby table, he cuts the strings of her shirt in a swift motion..he moves the tip of a dagger on her bare back.

" Rathore sa" she whispered, his one hand circling around her abdomen rising her heartbeat, it's been years since their marriage however every time he saw her he fall more for her, he always heard with time, attraction and love dies between couples but for them, it's not the case, their love increases every single second if it is possible.

" Hume nh pta apko humari kurte se ky dikkat hai jab dekhe jab aap yahi krte rehte hai btaye ky jawab de hum har baar kaki ko" she questioned facing him and resting her hands on his cheeks dusting off the soil particles from his face.

" woh apse zyada smajdaar hai unhone bhut duniya Dekhi hai" he answered kneading her breast roughly.

" apk khuch btana hai hume" she said closing her eyes as he took her nipple in his mouth over the fabric itself, her hands went into his hairs not able to take his sweet tourcher.

"Maa......sa............" they heard the voice coming from outside, he sighed hiding his face in the crook of her neck.

" Hat jaye ab, aur mujhe apni chadar de, bs yahi dikkat hai, aap sochte hi nh ki hume kitni pressani hoti hai bs jab dekho..."