Ch-6

The spectators starts coming into the arena and taking their seats, the band playing the full of enthusiastic tunes, the opening of large gates at one end of the arena and there comes the king of Mehrangarh Sidhanth Rathore, the people starts chanting his names at their loudest voice.

" What's going to happen here??" shehnaaz asked standing on the top balcony of the arena to watch the scene.

" You yourself comes from a family of badshah, you don't know what's going to take place" Anamika asked politely.

" no I didn't see anything like this"

" Sidhanth is going to fight with the bull" Indrani informed her making her jaw drop.

" with the bull??" she asked again.

" ji rani sa humare hukum sa aaj tak ek baar bhi nh haare" jaidev commented with pride in his voice.

She looked at him, clad in only a white dhoti, his long shoulder-length black hairs flawing in the air, his forehead has a tilak, his eyes were focused and determined his broad shoulders and his abs adding to his magnificence, the little flex of muscles on his sineway arms everytime he fisted his hand, his upper body is glistening with the oil, he looked very amazing, with a perfect shape body, the dream men of many women.

A trumpet signals the opening of the toril gate. As the bull rushes out of the gate and into the arena, he bellows, shakes its head, and paws the sand, though looking ferocious to the uninitiated, Sidhanth eyes were focused on his every action, and then he ran towards him with full speed, Sidhanth moved one of his foot backwards and with the full force he holds the bull from his horns, the bull moves forward making him push backwards, Sidhanth groaned looking into the bull eyes, his jaws clenched and with full force, he pushed the bull backward, the bull gets mad as he turns in the circle but Sidhanth doesn't leave his hold, the bull shakes his head with the more force making Sidhanth stumbled on his feet and he falls on the ground, the bull rushed towards him, he almost going to crush his body.....

The few gasp left from the spectators while shehnaaz starts reciting duaas for him, her eyes never blinked once.

But he crawled to the next side at the right time, the bull moves backwards and he paws the send again, both of them run towards each other, jumping in the air he punched in between the head of the bull making him lie on the ground.

The people beamed with happiness and starts chanting mantras and his name, shehnaaz took a breathe of relief while Sidhanth brushes his moustache with the pride.

"Maza aa gya baldev" he stated,

" bilkul par rani sa apk liye behad pressan thi" he nodded.

"Aap thikh hai" shehnaaz asked coming inside his chamber where Anamika and indrani were also present with the ved ji.

" ji" she nodded, Anamika is making him eat fruits which didn't get well with her, she averted her gaze standing near the bed.

" Aap apna khyal rkhiye, hum chlte hai" she said.

" And what more important than your husband" indrani asked.

" Raj mata woh unhe aram ki zarroorat hogi aur waise bhi Maharani sa hai toh"
**********
" Mein apse yahan khuch mangne aaya hu( I am here to ask you for something precious)" Rawal Bhagwant Singh, the king of Jaipur uttered.

" bhala itne bade rajya ke raja ko hum ky de skte hai" Anamika replied politely gesturing to the maid to serve some more food on his plate.

" aap hi log de skte hai, mein apse apk azeez chiz mangne jaa rha hu mujhe sarminda na kriyega"