Ch-10

The past one month went great for both of them, the skill development programme has started in the guidance of shehnaaz, the woman of the palace start coming after seeing each other, they learn, communicate, and laugh together, the prostitutes who never came out from their wings as they are treated like bed omen found new spirit, passion and desire however Queen mother Indrani was not in favour of this but Sidhanth's declaration didn't leave her with another option rather than accepting it.

On the other hand, Sidhanth was busy in the war helping the other state as the Mughals attacked them, as the neighbouring state and good relation with Jaisalmer he decided to give his support and army.

The war was tough, both sides were very capable and strong, one moment you think the Mughals won and another moment you think we still have a chance.

And at the end, the war was finished after some compromises which is beneficial for both states.
************
" rani sa join us, come dance" the ladies requested.

"Nahi nahi aap log kijiye, hum chlte hai"

" thoda sa krlete hai na bhabhi sa, humara bhi bhut man hai" shehnaaz nodded joining them in the dance trying to copy their steps.

Indrani who sees them dancing comes to them.

" leave us alone" she ordered.

" Nayan I didn't expect this from you" Indrani said holding her hand in a tight grip.

" maa sa chore dard ho rha hai"

" Raj mata isme Nayan..." she showed her hand making her stop.

" Apk dimag toh thikane pr hai nayan, aap janti hai bhi hai kon hai woh aurtein, unke saath naach gaana kar rhi hai, apk vivah hai khuch mahino mein aap ab bachi nh hai"

" aur aap se toh khuch kehna hi murakhta hai, aap toh kisi ki sunti nh hai, hume toh kabhi kabhi ye lagta hai aap shehzaadi hai hi nh syd apne pita ki bs ek glti hai..."

" Maa sa aap ye ky bol rhi hai, aap hosh mein toh hai"

" tum zyada mat bolo aur humare saath chlo pta chla tum bhi ish jaise ban jao" Indrani uttered taking Nayan with her.

She doesn't have any words to argue with her, how can she?? She may live like a shehzaadi but within four walls of her quarter only, she never met her father except for a few times, she also needs some answers but never gets a chance to ask them.

Taking a deep breath, she closed her eyes and his face comes in front of her eyes spreading calmness in her heart, she smiled seeing him smiling, she knows he is somewhere nearer, she can feel him.

" Rani sa aap kha khoyi hai, hukum sa mehel ke darwaze par aa gye hai, zaldi chle" she ran in the alleys, her dupatta is kissing the marble floor and the sound of her pajebs and bangles  echoed making many heads turns out to her, the small smile plays on her lips and tears of happiness as her excitement knew no bound to see him after so long, she reached the gate only to found it crowded, the people are gathered in the large amount to welcome their king, the continuous chanting of his name making it more surreal, he jumped from his horse and take slow steps to reach the gate, the exquisite smile playing on his lips as usual, his aura speaks for him, she bends down touching the feet of the queen mother, Anamika performed arti, while his gaze are trying to find a specific person whom he wanted to meet.

" she has to be here" he thoughts and at the same time, his eyes fall on her who is comforting the little girl who is wiping her tears and hugging her.

" Hume bhi dekhna hai" the little girl said,

She lifted her in the arms when her eyes registered his gazes on her, she greeted him by blinking her eyes and he did the same.
*********
" Hume nh pta tha aap humara swagat sirf dur se krengi" as soon as shehnaaz entered in his chamber he tried to teased her, she gasped.

" Maaf kijiyega woh hum kisi ki madad kr rhe the bs"

" toh isme maafi ki ky baat hai"

" hume laga aap naraz ho gye"

" naraz to hai, ek pehr ho gya hume aaye hue aur aap ab aa rhi hai woh bhi bina bhojan ke"

" nh woh aise baat nh hai aap..." he chuckeled seeing her fumbling.

" Mazak kr rhe hai"

" Aap aise tang na kia kare," she stated

" toh kese kre??" he asked pouring some alcohol in his glass.

" hume nh pta, Allah ye apk peeth par ky hua, itne gehre zakham hai aur apne inhe aise hi khula chod rakha hai" she muttered.

" hum vedh ji ko bulate hai, aap apna bilkul khyal nh rkhte maana aap bhadhur ho, mana apko dard nh hota lekin hume...." she stopped In mid averting her gazes, he holds his chin making her look into his eyes which gathered tears in it.

" lekin apk...." he questioned, their faces were inches apart, his breath falling into her lips, she gulped down a lump formed in her throat because of the proximity they are sharing.

The announcement of the doctor coming by the guards broke their moment, she corrected her dupatta while he just looked at her shivering figure.

" Rani sa apply this paste on hukum sa scars and remember he can't lie on his back till the time the paste dries," the lady help of the ved ji informed her.

" Aap krlengi ya mein kar du" she asked, thinking of any other women touching him didn't go well with her as she took the bowl of paste from her hand and dismissed her.

" aap lait jaye"

" aap krlengi ye," he asked, she scrunched her nose up in anger and turned him, his back facing her front, he giggled.

" ek dum chup ho jaye" she ordered.

" you know no one till now dared to order me like that"

" I am sorr...."

" but I am liking it" she start applying the paste to his scars, they are very deep and seemed scary to her eyes, her soft fingers comes into direct contact with his skin, he felt something different, something he never felt before, his eyes went to the mirror in front of him, and he stunned seeing both of them together, its speaks intimacy, her hairs flowing in the air as her dupatta lies carelessly on her shoulder, she is biting her lips in nervousness, the eyes held concern, the simple yet beautiful nosering adding to her beauty, her skin glows more in red lehnga, she is murmuring something but his whole focus on how her nosering kissing her lips every now and then, he became obsessed with it he thinks.

" hum khuch phuch rhe hai apse, apko dard toh nh ho rha" he pulled her in front of him so smoothly, her hand rested on his bare chest.

" Rathore...sa" she said.

" hmmm"

" hume jana chiye, aap aram kre"

" aur agar hum kahe hum nh chahte ki aap jaye" he uttered touching her lower lip with his thumb.

" Aap jana chahti hai to hum apko rokenge nh" she closed her eyes not able to face him or answer him.

Do like, comment and share ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️