Ch-14

" How are you Anamika???" he asked with a straight face.

" I am good," he hummed, he can smell shehnaaz's perfume, he knew she was here, he saw her in the alley looking beautiful like always.

" Have you taken your meal??" he questioned, she stepped out of her bed and come in front of him.

" Sidhanth I need to say something, se I am freeing you," he looked into her eyes.

" I know you start loving shehnaaz, and as far as I know her, she is very particular like you, she can't share you with anyone, and its very painful for me to see her pain, she is an amazing person, a pure-hearted girl who respects your feelings, as you said I never able to give back the love you had for me, but she loves you as you loves her, whatever you had for me it's not love I never seen you so lost and so broken before, your love for her clearly visible in your eyes, I don't want anything else from you, you gave me enough, don't sacrifice your love, just be with our child and fulfil all the responsibilities except the one" she expressed.

" Anamika you don't have to do this, it's not required" he replied.

" it's required, you are not happy, she is not happy, I am not happy, it's has been one month since you last came here to see me, you cut off from all of us, tell me after knowing you love her, are you able to sleep with me or even touch me like that, I know kings have many wives in their life but you married her for your state, you were always a one women men but I insist you, I demanded and now it's my duty to free you, she loved you way too much"

" it will be wrong with you" he uttered.

" and what about her??, I had my share of love, now it's her turn"

" go and talk to her"

" I don't know what to say, thank you so much anamika, thanks a lot, don't ever think I will not fulfil my responsibilities towards you, I will"

" I know you better than everyone but I was never able to love you like her" she said, he gave her a one look before going out.
*********
" what have you done my queen, you set him free, for that women," Shabnam asked.

" Shabnam ye zaroori tha, unki aankhon mein humari Izzat kam ho rhi thi, woh humse ache se baat nh karte the aur nazarandaz krne lage the, humari ahemiyat (importance) kam ho rhi hai, aur woh hum kabhi hone nahi denge, humara rutba kam ho rha tha aur bepanah Mohabbat ke baad jab dil tutta hai na toh uski awaz tak bhi kisi ko nh sunai deti, log andar hi andar ghut ghut ke mar jate hai, krne do mohabbat, jab wahi mohabbat nafrat mein tabdeel hogi toh hume zyada sukoon milega, humare Aditya ko humse dur kia na, jab hume jeetna dard hua tha utna dard hum Sidhanth ko bhi denge, jab hum shehnaaz ko unse dur krenge aur sirf dur nh krenge unki nazro mein gira denge" she expressed blowing the candles..her eyes held immense anger and the fire of revenge.

" pta hai sbse khatranak ky hota hai woh insan jo achai ke peecha chupa hua ho, jiska na toh koi marham hota hai na koi illaz"
*************
He saw her in the garden the next morning near the fountain, the caretakers take their leave seeing him coming, leaving them alone while she remain seated on her spot doing embroidery on the dupatta, she didn't avert her gaze to see him, his gaze settle on her, and this time she looked more magnificent, more beautiful, standing in the one place for a few minutes he just sees her with all love and adoration, the needle prick on her skin, she hissed slightly, he scooted down to her level and took her finger in his mouth suking the blood and soothing the pain, she tried to take her finger from him but he didn't.

" dhyan kha rehta hai apk," he yelled still holding her hand.

" hath chore"

" nahi toh??"