Ch-9

" Baldev bhai sa Maharaj nh aaye ky abhi tak" shehnaaz asked seeing him coming towards the garden in the evening.

" he is in his chamber, and ordered me not to let anyone disturb him"

" But what happened, how many women's come to join the classes" she asked further.

" Rani sa koi bhi nh aaya isiliye hukum sa niraas hai, gusse mein hai" she hummed stepping towards his section in quick steps.

" sejal send some food for us" she ordered.

" rani sa you are not allowed there, he will not like this, he needs some time alone"

" Baldev bhai sa why don't you take some rest and have some food, sejal will serve you"

The guard bend down to pay their respect to her while she nodded gesturing for them to open the door, they look at each other.

" Rani sa maaf kijiyega lekin Maharaj ne kisi ko bhi andar aane se mana kia hai"

" toh aap hume mana krenge, thik hai hum bhi yahin khade rhenge jab tak aap hume andar nh jaane dete"

" Rani sa don't do this, if Maharaj gets to know we let you wait here for so much time, he will throw us out of the palace"

" then let me in, don't worry your Maharaj will not say anything to you, I promise" they nodded opening the door, she gave a polite smile to them.

She steps slowly in the chamber and gets shocked seeing it's condition, the room was all messed up, the mirror was broken and its pieces spread on the floor, and the lanterns were thrown carelessly.

" Maharaj" she called him, he turned out to find her, her eyes had concern while his has disappointment, and rage, his forehead has lines of worry and he look very tired and exhausted.

" what are you doing here?? Who let you in??? I don't want to meet anyone just get out of my chamber" he yelled at her, she flinched but didn't try to move an inch.

" I am here because I want to, you can't stop me, and why would I leave this chamber it's my friends, if you want to go you can, I am here to meet my friend" she said in a calm tonne.

" you know someone told me you can learn most from the failure not from the sucess" she stated the exact word he told her in one of their practice session.

" sometime we fail, we get disappointed from ourselves but it's not good to blame yourself everytime, it's important that you at least try, maybe you have to try a new way, maybe the strategies you are using are not good enough??" she puts the question in front of him, and taking his hand in hers she took him to sit on the sofa.

" you tried, you tried very well and I know this," she starts pressing his forehead, his muscles starts relaxing as her magic fingers starts working, closing his eyes he leaned back on the sofa giving her more access, she smiled.

" humari daai ammi na humesa ek chiz kehti thi ki kabhi kabhi bade kadam rkhne se acha hai chotte chotte kadam rkhe,"

" can't we start from our palace itself, what's the need of going outside" she stated he opened his eyes instantly and taking her hand he made her come in front of him.

" what do you mean??" he questioned.
She sits at the table in front of him.

" We have so many caretakers and maids who are women, why can't we start with them, like sejal, zoya, sumitra and their are many prostitutes who are living in the palace, they too need some new things to divert their mind, maybe they don't want to continue this when they turned old, and I will teach them," she stated, he stares at her for complete one minute and took her into a hug after that, shehnaaz heart beat rises, for the first time she is this close to the men, she didn't know how to react and what to do, he comes out of the hug and kissed her forehead paying his gratitude.