Ch-40

" Aise kyu dekh rhi hai aap mujhe??" he asked laying down on her lap.

" Hum ky kre apk chehre se nazar hi nh hat rhi hai, apk aankhon ko bs padna chahti hu jo itna khuch hai inme" she answered stroking his long hairs.

" aap kitne duble bhi ho gye hai," she stated, a lone tear escaping from her eye. He holds her hand kissing it lingering his lips there for a few seconds, feeling her, his peace after so long, at the end of the war he knew he was not going to survive however the prayers of his people and her belief.

" Ab aap roye na, hume behad dukh hota hai shehnaaz, ab sb khuch theekh hai, hum apk saath hai, hena, aur hum apk kitna sukriya adaa kare apne humare peeche se jaise ye mehrangarh ko smbahala hai syd hi koi aur kar skta apk alawa"

" and I 'm proud of you, the respect I saw for you in everyone's eyes, the way they believe in you and it's just felt so overwhelming," he added.

" Humne khuch hatke nh kia rathore sa bs apk gair mauzudki mein smbhala jo har biwi karti hai, humne bs apna dharam nibahaya, aur haan bhut mushkil tha, hume nh karna ab aur, itni zimeedariyan hoti hai, hum toh pressan hi ho gye the, ab bs hum aram krenge aur khuch nh smjhe aap, jo krna hai jo karwana hai kre ab, smbhale apna rajya khud, pta hai kitne dino se sahi se soye bhi nh hai hum" she complained scrunching up her nose.

" khuch mahino se humne bhi apk husan ko sahi se tarasa nh hai" she blushed biting her lips, he still has very much effect on her, the intimidating personality he has.

" Rathore sa aap abhi pure tarike se.." he sits on the bed facing her.

" ky keh rhi thi ap???" he asked gazing into her eyes, she does miss the physical intimacy they shared and her pregnancy hormones giving her a hard time too but she never recognises the need as much as she is feeling now.

" w..oh maa sa ne apk liye mewe ke Ladoo banwaye hai.." he puts his finger on her pink lips.

" hume ye sb nh sunna hai maharani"

"Ap Abhi puri tarike se teekh...." he starts caressing her lips with his thumb, his eyes staying on them, she shuddered under his intense gaze, he puts her hair strands behind her ears which disturbed his view, she looks ethereal to him, her face resonates a different kind of light, the glow increases ten folds, and the way her body is growing in pregnancy making her more fuller.

He places his lips on the crook of her neck, dropping butterfly kisses, biting and sucking, she moaned resting her hands on his hair, his other hand went towards her back to open the knots of the blouse, his rough and long fingers touches her bare skin after so months.

" hume nh pta tha itne waqt ke baad bhi humara itna asar hota hai aap par" he chuckled playing with her nosering.

" apk ye nath ek din humari jaan lekar hi rhegi" he complimented placing his lips on hers, kissing them softly taking all the time, he made her lye on her back removing her blouse properly, and her chest rises up and down, they became fuller and big, he took one of her nipples in his mouth while kneading the other, she moaned loudly, and her breast became tender, her nails deeply digging into his back, he cherished her whole body slowly and taking his sweet time, he didn't go hard on her knowing very well her condition and the weakness she is facing, he made slow and sweet love to her.

" Aap aur bhi zyada khubsurat ho gyi hai" he complimented her taking her in his warmth.

" toh aap kehna ky chahte hai hum pehle khubsurat nh the" she asked.

" aisa toh humne kabhi nh kha"

" aap aisa hi kehna chahte the aap na badal gye hai rathore sa, jaiye hume apse baat nh krni" she said trying to come out from his hold.