Ch-26

" I told you before never ever tried to come in front of me again otherwise I will kill you but you think I was joking Aditya" he stated pushing his face in the water, he groaned.

" and the worst you tried to harm her," he uttered pulling him with his hairs.

" why you did this??? Why??" he questioned punching him.

" because this Mehrangarh belongs to me, Aditya Rathore son of Nagendra Rathore, who was killed by your father in the battle, and what I get in return to be your ex-commander only, you get all that I want"

" you don't love anamika, do you??" he asked.

" you are intelligent enough to answer this question by yourself"

" she is just a pawn for me, she thinks I fall for her but I want your destruction nothing else, she is having my child, for others yours firstborn, your wife cheated you under your nose and you weren't able to do anything, the great king of Mehrangarh" he laughed.

" and your second wife she is not like Anamika she knows how to give back, but if not me someone else will kill..." before he could complete his sentence, Sidhanth take his sword and cut his throat in a swift motion, his blood comes on his face which he cleaned by his hand, baldev comes running inside seeing his king sitting on the stairs in the middle of the cellar, his hairs were flowing in the air, eyes closed, his face has drops of blood and his sword has the blood of Aditya whose body lies in front of him.

" ye sb saaf karao zald hi, aur kisi ko pta na chle, Aditya karagar mein hai" he nodded following his order.

After all the tiresome events he cleaned himself and went towards his mother's chamber.

" she will be alright, she is so strong" Indrani said.

" Maa sa jee bhut ghabra rha hai, aisa lag rha hai khuch fisal rha hai haathon se rait ki tarah, ish baar hume dar lag rha hai, pehli dafa hume lag rha hai acha hota agr hum ek raja nh hote toh"

" sidhanth ek Raja ki zindagi mein Kai baar aise mod aate hai jahan ushe aisa lagta hai ki uske hath se sb fisal rha hai lekin tunhare haatho lakhon logo ki zindagiyan hai jo tum par bharosa krte hai jo tumhe apna bhagwan mante hai"

" cahe uske liye hume apno ko khona pade" he asked like a child looking at her.

" Rajao ki zindagi aise hi hoti hai bacha logo ko na ye sb chakachaund lagti hai ye gaddi, ye taqat unhe lubhati hai lekin ye gaddi samay samay par balidaan mangti hai, apko pta hai apk maa sa bilkul shehnaaz jaise thi bepaak, nidar, bhut pyara dil tha unka lekin ye mehel ki rajniti nigal gyi unhe, isiliye hume dar tha jab humne shehnaaz ke andar gaytri jiji ko dekha, wahi soch bhuj, wahi jazbaa, shehnaaz apk bhut badi taqat zaroor hai lekin woh apk utni hi badi kamzori bhi hai, zindagi mein mushkile aati hi rhengi, hum haathon ki lakeeron ko nh badal skte hai jo likha hai woh hona tay hai lekin hum apni puri koshish kr skte hai, fir uska fal dena na dena maa ke haath mein"

" aap bethe yahan, hum aate hai" she said caressing his hairs.

Taking her hand in his, he placed his lips on the back of her hand, the tears falling miserably, all emotion which builds up inside him from the past few days vents out.

" behad mohabbat krte hai apse, ab bhut hogya aankhein khole hume zarrorat hai apk"

" apko itna gussa kyu aata hai" she asked cleaning his scars.

" hume nh pta" he answered resting his head on the headrest.

" ab utni bhi koi badi baat nh thi,"

"Humara man toh kar rha tha hum ushe Jaan se maar de aur humare liye badi baat hi thi, jo apk baare mein khuch bura bole.."

" unhone bura nh unhone bs hume chunauti di thi"