Ch-11

" Behad khoobsurat lag rhi hai ap, chaand se bhi zyada, apk chere pe ye noor humare aane ki khushi mein hai ya koi aur wajah hai" he uttered caressing her cheek.

" Ap hume bekabu kar rhi hai naaz," she opened her eyes listening to the name he called her.

" Mohabbat krne lage aap humse" she asked looking into his eyes.

" pta nh, mohabbat, ishq jaisa khuch nh hota" he replied.

" toh?? Apna haq maang rhe hai ap" she asked.

" aap haq dena chahti hai"

" hume bardaasht nh ki hum apko dusre ke saath baante, ye humse nh hoga" she declared turning back making some distance between them, he holds her hand pulling her into him again.

" Ap krti hai mohabbat humse" he asked.

" ush raaste kyu jaana jahan sirf dard ke alawa khuch nh hai hume apse jismani judaai manzoor hai par har pal ka dard nh, hum nh seh skte itni himmat nh hai," he back off.

" toh jaaye hum apko dard nh dena chahte, kbhi nh,"

Their conversation comes to the halt when Baldev entered the quarter, Sidhanth drew the curtains of the bedroom and comes out into the living room.

" hukum sa woh Maharani sa behosh ho gyi" he informed her.

" chliye, hum aate hai"

" ruke ye chaddar" she wrapped it carefully on his shoulders all the while her eyes cascading down and his on her, he doesn't know if he loves her or not, if it's a mere attraction or something else, and for a fact he knows she is like him, she can't see any other person close to her love, and he don't want to hurt her feelings ever.

" hum bhi apk saath chlte hai" he nodded.

They reached her chamber where the doctor, The queen's mother and Nayan are already presented, shehnaaz stands maintaining some distance from all of them.

Nayan looked at her from the corner of her eyes mouthing a quick sorry for whatever has happened today, she smiled shaking her head.

" what happened??" he asked Indrani.

" We were talking and all of the sudden she fainted" they all waited for the doctor to say something.

"Badhayi ho Raj mata
Badhayi ho Hukum sa, badi rani pet se hai" he announced, his happiness knows no bound listening to the news, taking out the gold ring he gave it to the haqim.

Shehnaaz took two steps backwards as she don't know how she supposed to react, she should be happy for him but the other thoughts clouded her mind.

" Yaad rahe ye baat abhi kisi ko bhi pta na chle" Sidhanth ordered the doctor, he nodded taking his leave.

" Bhut bhut bdahi ho, bs chamunda mataji sb sahi kre " she prayed to her almighty.

" Mubarak ho apko" She congratulates him.

" Dhanyawaad shehnaaz hume apse khuch baat......" before he could complete Indrani took him into a hug, giving the last smile to him she went away from there.
*************
Sitting in front of the dressing table she start removing her jewellery absentmindedly. One of the bangle cracks piercing her skin, and the blood started oozing unknown to her.

" shehzaadi ye ky kar lia aapne apne" Sejal uttered holding her hand while zoya gave her some cotton.

" Ap thikh toh hai na" She further asked applying the paste, shehnaaz closes her eyes, the close moments with sidhanth comes in front of her eyes, she gulped the lump formed in her throat, their proximity made her completely mad.