16 || sᴛ. ᴊᴀᴍᴇs ᴄʜɪʟᴅʀᴇɴ

RICK LEAD THE THREE ST

RICK LEAD THE THREE ST.JAMES SIBLINGS, TO THE ROOM, OF THE HOUSE WHERE they had the meeting with the Shield Agents. Rick warned them it was someone the knew and told them to keep an open mind. Stephans mind went to maybe someone their parents knew while working for Shield. Rick opens the door for them and the three siblings walk in, Stephan leading them, just like he's done most of his life, lead his siblings. Then it was Ryan and Ari.

"Mom?" Ari asks in disbelief of her mother standing in front of her. She isn't dead. Ari thinks to herself.

This isn't true, this isn't right. It can't be. Ryan's mind raced with thoughts not believing it. "You're supposed to be dead!" Ryan says loudly.

Stephans mind races, and he's in disbelief. It can't be their mother. She's supposed to be dead, Ryan said, she died. He looks at her, with caution. "I saw you go down." Ryan says angrily.

"They didn't kill me." She tells them. "I told you to run, because if they killed me I wanted you to have an out." She says and Ryan looks at her hurt. Ari walks to her mom and hugs her and Ryan does too. Stephan just stares at her, angry. Hurt. She should have been here earlier! He wants to yell at her. Taylor extends her hand to her eldest son, to hold all of her kids in her arms. And he can't help but walk over, even with all the anger in him, he walks over and hugs his mom. Being a true momma's boy.

"I thought you were done with Shield." Stephan tells her once they pull away, he had blinked away the tears.

"That's was before everything." She tells him. "Before Lu and Rob." She says.

"What does she have to do with this?" Stephan asks his mother defensively.

"She needs to go home." Taylor tells her oldest son. She knew the love and affection Stephan held for the young Rogers woman. "Rob made a deal, and she accepted the terms." She tells him.

"What deal?" Stephan asks.

"She helps us, we provide Alexandria aid, and her daughters go back to her world, with her." She says.

"Rob and her were already leaving, before Alexandria." Stephan tells her.

"They're interested in Alexandria." Taylor tells him. "And having two people looking like this earth's Luella Romanova, or Ella. Can complicate things for everyone, especially the real Ella. It can put her in danger, and it can put Lu in more danger, than she already is." She explains to him. "Also the fact the multiverse is real and if the people that threaten her world find ours. It wouldn't be good for us." She tells him. Her world has aliens and Lu has fought battles, in a war before. She belongs with her family, and Emma and Hope could have a good life, a long life, they could do anything they want. Her world, Lu would protect them. Her family would protect them. "We can train them to be better, and we have a home in the Shield settlement." She tells them.

"Have you looked for us?" Stephan asks her with furred eyebrows.

"Yes, and as soon and I knew you and Ryan were with Lu, when Coulson and May confirmed it." Taylor tells him. "She's a smart girl, can hold her own." She says with a small proud smile. Stephan knew his mother more than approved of her.

"Why Sousa?" Ari asks her mom.

"Your grandfather, my father, Daniel Sousa, he was the first Agent Sousa, I was a Shield agent until we began our family." Taylor says, the St.James siblings knew by the we, she meant their father and her. "Coulson and I joined at the same time," She says. "Long term associates." She clarifies a few more things for them.

AFTER THE TALK WITH HIS MOM, STEPHAN FINDS LU AND ROB TALKING TO MICHONNE, and Rick. Lu held Hope in her arms, walking with her back and forth, in a steady pace, she did it to sooth her.

"I think it will be beneficial for Alexandria to take the deal." Rob voices his opinion. "Jamie says there's ruthless groups, settlements with systems in place to take over others settlements. Others that just run wild and one with the wilderness, brining chaos to those in settlements." He

"Jamie." Rick turns to look at Lu.

"Steve's kid." Lu says. "Look, Rob's deal, it's going to happen. They are going to help us get home, along with Emma and Hope. They want me gone as much as my family wants me home." She says. "If they have a Peter Parker, we have a genius on our side and it will be quicker to go home." She says "and he's right, this is a good deal for Alexandria, these people need help, and you guys have heart." She says.

"We all knew this day would come." Rick says looking at her softly.

"You need to convince Deanna." Stephan says and Lu's gaze falls on him. "Alexandria is going to need it."

"Agent Sousa?" Rick asks him.

"My family has ties to Shield, started with my grandfather, and continued with my parents." He says. "My mom trusts them. She's worked with them, many years." He says and looks at Lu before saying, "and it will get you home." He says and she looks at him and understands he wants her to go home. He doesn't let her know that coming to this decision is breaking his heart, his soul, his entire being. Letting her go, is one of the hardest things he's ever done. "That's our main goal." He says and her eyes flash hurt, and he almost misses it, but he knows her, just as quickly as it appears it disappears. He wants to tell her to stay, to stay with him, or ask him to go with her, but he knows they each have a different home.

"I'll talk to Deanna." Rick says.

"I need to talk to Emma." Lu says and Stephan saw it again, Lu was beginning to push him away. She always did this when things got too real for her.

"Lu." Stephan calls out to her.

"I need to do this." She tells him, "it's my family," she tells him softly, and he nods understanding. Hell he was choosing to go to the Shield Settlement. Lu walks out the house to find Emma, with Hope in her arms.

Words 1085
The StJames kids reunite with Taylor, their mama! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu, and OTH, fics if you're interested. Stay safe, wear masks, protect yourself. Have a beautiful day, or morning or have amazing an amazing sleep.
Updated December 22, 2022