03 || ᴄᴏɴғᴜsɪɴɢ ᴅᴀʏs

AFTER THE APOCALYPSE, THE ROMANOVA FAMILY AND CLINT HAD JOINED May, Coulson, on the bus, an assignment for Fury

AFTER THE APOCALYPSE, THE ROMANOVA FAMILY AND CLINT HAD JOINED May, Coulson, on the bus, an assignment for Fury. They all had been cleared for this assignment, and weren't able to talk about it to anyone, it was strictly need to know. Fitz-Simmons were assigned for the weapons, doing what they do best, the agents on the ground would be Clint and the three Romanovas.

Hydra was still being gutted out, but they were being extra careful about it, they wanted to secure Steve's location before uncovering it all. They didn't want to risk his location and being because of a mistake.

After that mission, the rest of the team found out, about Ward. Daisy proceeded to punch Ward, her boyfriend, well not ex after finding out he was hydra. Daisy's eyes clearly held betrayal and hurt, her relationship with him ended with the revelation of Ward being hydra.

Daisy's hurt expression, along with the team, had made Ward be a double agent for Shield. With the intel the twins gathered on him, she knew she could use it to their advantage, weed out the root of the problem, while keeping people alive during these times.

THE WORLD HAD GONE TO SHIT, FOR A COUPLE YEARS AGO NOW, ELLA AND ANYA HAD made their relationship official, within the first few months. Jamie met Peter Parker, who became close to the Romanovas especially the Romanova boy, Natasha and Bucky were official, so official they share the same bed. Yelena was a badass leading widows and forming connections all around, called the Widows Web, very on the nose. Melina helped in the science and medical department. Alexis helped trained the people of their community. Leo had many flings, off and on, all he said is he's having fun.

    JAMIE, BUCKY, NATASHA, AND ELLA SAT AT THE TABEL, IT WAS JAMIE'S AND ELLA'S TURN to cook. The twins did a pretty decent job, sure things weren't like before but they made it work.

"Where's Anya tonight?" Natasha asks her, taking a seat next to Bucky.

"She's having dinner with some of the widows."

"I made pie!" Yelena says walking in.

"I got vodka!" Alexis says making Ella smile. Melina gives him a side look.

"Are you going to share grandpa?" Ella asks him.

"You're barley eighteen." Yelena tells her. 

"And the world is shit." Jamie says taking a seat next to his twin sister.

"So nothing has changed." Yelena says in her Russian accent, something Ella loved. Ella's Russian accent tended to come out when she was angry, or frustrated.

"Mama can I?" Ella asks in Russian, looking at her mother with pleading eyes. "I'll do the dishes and I'll bring you a vodka in our next scavenge."

Natasha nods, "one." She says and Ella smiles. "Jamie?" James looks at him mom and nod. "The twins can have one." Natasha says. Alexis nods and cheers making the twins laugh. "Dinner first!" Natasha says.