14 || ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴ'ᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ᴍᴇ

ONCE THE TEAM GOT BACK ON THE BUS, JAMIE, COULSON, AND MAY PUT THEIR PLAN into motion, looping Daisy first

       ONCE THE TEAM GOT BACK ON THE BUS, JAMIE, COULSON, AND MAY PUT THEIR PLAN into motion, looping Daisy first. She was more than happy to help, to ask these doppelgängers questions. Ask them about their earth and just figure out the mystery. Next they looped in Yoyo and Mac, and they'd have to loop in Bobbi and Hunter once they got back from their side mission.

Daisy helped them with Ward, and he agreed to their terms. He was still on trail, even if he was feeding them hydra intel. Being a double agent, for Shield, now known as the resistance.

Jamie showed them feed, of Lu, and Leo's doppelgänger. Daisy and Yoyo commenting on her skills. "She kept up with the winter soldier?" Daisy asks gasping.

"Yeah." Jamie says.

"Sorry." She says knowing how he feels about the name. He nods giving her a tight lipped smile. Phil, May and Jemma tell them details about their case.

"We need to find her, we find her, we find my dad." Jamie says.

"Top priority, Captain America needs us." Phil says showing his inner fanboy. Jamie had forgotten about Phils fanboy tendencies. Jamie knew he resembled his father in some aspects, in some lights he looked like him, he wasn't built as muscular as his father but he was his fathers son. Ella looked like him too. "Agent Romanova will be joining us for the time being." Phil says and the group nods understanding.  "Welcome aboard." Phil says and Jamie smiles at him nodding. "Let's get to work."

BOBBI, HUNTER, AND AGENT SOUSA ARRIVE AT THE BUS, MEETING UP WITH MAY, and Coulson, and their team. Jemma checked that Agent Sousa was healthy, and not hurt, and not bitten or scratched. She cleared her and they soon began their much needed work, Taylor informed Coulson and May of her whereabouts after everything happened, in his office.

"Why didn't you come earlier?" Coulson asks her.

"I wanted to get them there, but mother got sick, and we needed to stay in one place, then she got better and we joined another group, she died." Taylor says leaving a few part out. "I knew other people would need your help so I didn't want to use resources on me, I wanted to get them there on my own."

"You wanted to be the hero." Coulson tells her.

"You don't get to scold me." She tells him.

"No, but I did promise Edward to look after his family." Phil says. "I went looking for you guys in your home, no one was there." He says, "we both did." He says and Taylor can't help but get angry at them.

"You don't get." Taylor says.

"We don't get to bring him up?" May asks her. "He made us promise to look after his family, not only are we your sons godparent, but we care for them."

"We were fine until the Governor showed up, killed a bunch of people." She tells them softly. Taylor knew she messed up, she should have called for them earlier, she should of done more. But now it was too late. Phil pulls out something from his drawer, it's a photo album, and he hands it over to her.

"I got it out." He says, it's Edwards photo album, the one he took his time making, and Stephan kept adding photos. The photo on the cover of the album, was one of Edward and Taylor. "I figured you guys couldn't find it, left in a rush." He says and Taylor nods, looking at the photo sadly. She didn't speak of her husband, it was too painfully. Coulson and May also felt the lost of Edward St.James, not only was he a brilliant Sheila scientist and he was making ground breaking discoveries for Shield. Edward was one of the few reliable friends within the shield agency, and he didn't use you to his advantage. He was one of the few people in the earth that he lived people were good, and he wanted people to win. He chose to believe in the good of humanity, which some can say it's what got him killed, but he believed in the good of humanity. It's what drew people to him. "We think we might have a chance at Captain America, we need your help." Coulson tells her.

"I'm in." She says, knowing this way she could find her children.

IN THE BUS, JAMIE SAT ON HIS BUNK READING A BOOK, THE ENTIRE TEAM WAS WAITING for the response for Alexandria. He was also waiting for his twin sister and friends to get in contact with him letting him know they're alright. He had made contact with his mother and let her know of his current situation.

Not only was Natasha his mom, but she was in charged of most missions and still took on missions from time to time.

"Romanova, you might want to check this out." Ward says over the comms. Jamie quickly gets up.

"We have visuals." Jemma says showing them on the screen. It's pictures of the girl who's looks exactly like Ella, his sister.

"We have to go in!" Jamie says.

"We just got approved!" Coulson says coming in. "We're to make contact with Alexandria."

"Time to make a plan." Daisy says over the comms, Jamie nods smiling, the team looks at each other with determination written all over their faces.

     BACK ON THE BUS, THE TEAM DISCUSSED THE PLAN FOR THEM GOING TO ALEXANDRIA, some would go, and some would stay behind. They needed Taylor as the familiar face, it would put Rick, at ease. Taylor had informed them of the group she was with, she wasn't sure who was alive before but now she knew and gave them information on them. She felt relief knowing her three kids were alive. She had seen the footage, of Lu, Rob, Ryan and Stephan, she was horrified seeing her son getting beat up.

Jamie was the one who would pretend Lu was his sister, Ella. May and Coulson would be in charge of the operation and if things went wrong, Bobbi, Hunter, Daisy and Ward would come to rescue, as Yoyo, Fitz, Jemma, and Mac stayed on the plane manning it.

OUTSIDE THE GATES OF ALEXANDRIA, STOOD JAMIE, AGENT SOUSA, MAY, AND COULSON. Ready to speak to the leader of the community who was identified as—Deanna Monroe, married to Reg Manroe, two sons Spencer and Aiden Monroe.

The team learned of the community, and they ranked the community to be low risk, but they had much potential, they just needed the push, and better leaders.

"I still can't believe they threw a party last night." Agent Sousa says.

"We'll now we have confirmation that Lu and Rob, are here." Coulson says, Jamie had many thoughts about the party, how it felt, wrong. They were living in their own little bubble and it would soon burst. He's seen it happen to countless with many establishments.

"Should we knock or give a loud bang?" Jamie asks and the other three stare at him, wife eyes and May laughs, she actually laughs at his joke. "Joke." He clarifies, and Cousin smiles a little and Agent Sousa laughs as well.

Words 1208
Dam Lu's father in law is hot asf. SIR. Yes he is played by Ewan Mcgregor. If you get deja vu from these next few chapters, they're taken from Brooklyn baby, you've read part of them, and some bits I've taken out, (edited them) I put this in to make the story make sense. Also, I've added more, so yeah. Enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. Check out my other books, it would be greatly appreciated, I have more supernatural and tvd stories, also TWD stories as well , and the mcu, and OTH, fics if you're interested. Stay safe, wear masks, protect yourself. Have a beautiful day, or morning or have amazing an amazing sleep.
Updated December 20, 2022