13 || ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

LOCATION: NORTHERN CALIFORNIA

     ELLA ROMANOVA KEPT WATCH, IN THE TOWN, AS NIGHT FELL OVER THEM, SHE A FEW locals and Leo were keeping watch. Leo was eating a fruit, he had been eating fruits since they got here. Cherries to be specific. Ella reminded him to pace himself and not overdo it, he might get diarrhea from eating so much cherries.

"Have you talked to your mom?" Ella asks Leo to pass the time.

"Which one?" He asks her.

"Diana." Ella says.

"We've had contact, but I'm still not sure what's she's out on a mission for, it's not like I can find out." He says.

"Have you asked my mom? Or Buck? Or Tony? They can probably get you that information." She tells him. "Or have you asked Peter to hack it for you?" She asks.

"No," he says and she nods. "She's hiding it, I don't want to push her boundaries, we didn't have any there. And I don't."

"I get it." She tells him, she was a former widow, a former victim of the red room, a killing machine a weapon of mass destruction. They all were.

LOCATION: GEORGIA 

     BOBBI AND HUNTER WERE SENT TO PICK UP AGENT SOUSA, MAY HAD SHOWED THEM a the latest photo of her, which was many years old, and informed them what she needed to say to show them it was her. 

"Agent Sousa?" Bobbi asks her ready to take on the brunette if she needed to. "I'm Agent Morse and this is Agent Hunter."

"Agent Taylor Sousa," Taylor says holding her hands up and she tells them her old Shield ID number, "married to Doctor Edward St.James." She recites his old Shield number, "1984."

"Let's go." Bobbi told her, and they lead her back to the small quinjet.

"You guys have enough fuel for these?" Taylor asks them, unsure of how they were still able to uses these. The fuel must be hard to come by.

"Yeah." Hunter says, and Taylor nods. Bobby informed Taylor they would join the rest of the team on the bus.

LOCATION: GEORGIA

JAMIE AND COULSON'S TEAM MEET UP WITH AGENT BROWN, SHE SHOWED HIM THE surveillance, as the team process the scene. He looks horrified when she jumps off the roof, taking the agents with them.

"Holy shit." Jamie mutters. "She did this damage? Who is she?" Jamie asks Agent Brown.

"I don't know, I was hoping you'd tell me." She says.
"How's Leo?"

"In California, helping a group, with Ella." He says. "She looks just like my sister."

"I know, when Rumlow said he had a location on her. I hoped she kicked his ass." She says. "I thought it was her, that he got her and Leo, but that isn't my son I know my son." She says. Jamie nods, he had grown up with Leo, hell he'd sent him off with his twin sister.