10 || ᴀ ғᴇᴡ ᴅᴀʏs

A FEW DAYS HAD GONE BY, SINCE  JAMIE AND ELLA'S GROUP SPLIT UP

A FEW DAYS HAD GONE BY, SINCE  JAMIE AND ELLA'S GROUP SPLIT UP. ANYA WAS given a special urgent assignment: Negans operations. She went undercover in the Negan operation, preparing to take it down. She was making slow progress, while Leo and Ella left to California, to help a group. A former widow called for their help. Jamie was tasked with tracking the power source, and to let them know if anything changed, Leo and Ella would come to help him. Peter was the one to stay on base, most of the time, he didn't like going outside.

While Anya was on assignment and very committed to her assignment, she couldn't just leave, it could blow her cover and backfire on her and everyone else, affected by Negan and his terrorist group. Negans operation had moved from not so imminent threat to very dam important in the past few months, they were growing alarmingly rapidly, and would only continue to grow unless they did something about it.

The group was still focus on finding Steve Rogers but right now they had more pressing matters that needed to be dealt with.

ELLA MADE HER WAY TO CALIFORNIA WITH LEO, AFTER THE INFORMATION, THAT came in through a former widow. She knew they could be of help. Anya went undercover, in Negans operation, when he aligned himself with Hydra, it didn't matter if he knew or not, he needed to be taken care of. He was on their lists of assignments, but now with his allegiance to hydra, it pushed him to the top.

"Come back for me." Ella tells Anya, resting her forehead against her.

"Always." Anya tells her. The bond between the two lovers was clear as day, just as strong as their love. "I love you." Anya tells her and Ella smiles looking at her.

"I love you." Ella tells her before kissing her.

"Come on love birds." Leo says as he walks to the ramo of the jet, he had just said his goodbye to his uncle, Foggy, and Karen. Ella waves goodbye at the trio, and who wave back at her. Anya watched Ella and Leo get in the jet before leaving, she hated hatching Ella leave so she left first, it was an agreement Ella and Anya had. Matt, Foggy, and Karen watched the teenagers take off, before leaving to to their duties.

Arriving to California, stationed behind the jet away from the settlement. Leo, and Ella are greeted by a widow, Ciana she was a few years older than Ella and Leo. Ella can remember seeing her walking around the red room, when they were younger. Ciana informed them on the latest updates, and told them not to trust anyone besides themselves. Ciana didn't know who was a part of the attacks.

AFTER GETTING SETTLED IN, LEO SAT IN HIS ROOM, WHICH HE WAS SHARING WITH ELLA. The two declared it was better sticking together than being a part in unknown territory. They had been briefed by Ciana, and then upon arriving at the camp, the leaders of the camp debriefed them of the situation at hand.

"Do I know you?" A young brunette woman asks Leo.

Leo stares at her, and he shakes his head saying, "No."

"You've come to help us?" She asks him.

"Yes." He says and she nods.

"I'm Mel." She says extending her hand, "that's my mom Ana." She motions to one of the woman he was speaking to earlier, one of the people on their council. She had helped with the debriefing.

"I'm Leo." He says and she nods, her mother calls her over and she gives him a small smile before leaving, joining her mother.

JAMES ROMANOVA, DEFINITELY MISSED HIS TWIN SISTER, HE WAS SO USED TO having her around. Now here he was on Coulsons bus. After a near death experience of Coulson, at the hands of a hydra leader, without them knowing it was a hydra agent (at the time), Fury gave him the bus as promotion, and they dedicated their time to uncovering people, till they discovered they had a little hydra agent of their own, and flipped him to work for them. That arrest had been give to Coulson to make, and with that, the sweet hunt for Hydra began.

Jamie sat in his bunk going over the notes he has before making his way over to Fitz-Simmons. Jamie wouldn't lie and say he didn't find them an extremely pretty, and he could tell Fitz had a crush on Simmons and Jamie being Natasha's offspring, he flirted with both of them making them flustered, too much to Agents May's amusement. Coulson usually told him to behave. Jamie Romanova was definitely a flirt, the young man could flirt with anyone.

"Agent Romanova your um, the other Agent Romanova sent over a file, from the prison. Detailing Sargent Barnes and hers account but I need you to tell me what you saw, it would give us a better visual and understanding." Jemma says, she wouldn't lie, she did think Jamie was good agent, and very intimidating. She did think he was very nice to look at, he was a flirt and he used it to his advantage.

"Of course." Jamie nods and he follows her. Jemma wanted to run on tests, but Coulson told her to let the blonde breathe first, feel comfortable around them and Coulson would ask him for her. Coulson knew how awkward Jemma could be. Ella would be upset she missed a downfall of the prison, the little psycho wanted to see one happen in real life. He hated to part with his mother, and sister but they all needed to keep the world away from hydra, well whatever was left of the world. 

A buzz came in and then it was there was crinkle in the audio, "Calvary come in, Calvary come in." A voice spoke in through the frequency. Everyone stares at each other, knowing that it's Agents May call sign."This is..."

      IN THE SHIELD SETTLEMENT, PETER DID HIS JOB, HE PATROLLED, AND CHECKED IN ON his Aunt May. Peter found a cassette tape in his room, he knew it was his mothers, the writing on it gave it away. As the first song played, Peter couldn't help the smile that spread across his face. It was definitely his mothers choice.

                   NATASHA WORKED WITH BUCK, TRACKING THE POWER SOURCE, IT CAPTIVATED her attention, just as much as her sons. Natasha felt like it pulled her towards it. She couldn't explain it, but it felt like it was calling to her. "You okay?" Buck asks her.

"Yeah." She nods. "I just sent the file to the bus, and the kids are off." She says and Buck takes her hand giving it a squeeze, providing comfort.

Words 1136
Double update since it's thanksgiving! Enjoy this update! I kinda had no idea where this chapter was going but I really wanted to give you guys more information on their missions, I'll go more in depth in the upcoming chapters. I like the flashbacks! How excited are we to see Jamie on the Bus with Coulsons team? So enjoy! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Check out my other stories! It would be appreciated! Check out my tumblr account @ Wincherthottie it has exclusive tumblr stories. Stay safe!
Updated November 24, 2022

 Stay safe!Updated November 24, 2022