01 || ɪɴᴛʀᴏᴅᴜᴄᴛɪᴏɴs

ELLA ROMANOVA—DAUGHTER OF STEVE ROGERS AND NATASHA ROMANOVA, TRADED a life of a trained assassin for a life as a shield agent, with the help of her mother

ELLA ROMANOVA—DAUGHTER OF STEVE ROGERS AND NATASHA ROMANOVA, TRADED a life of a trained assassin for a life as a shield agent, with the help of her mother. Gave many secrets of the red room and hydra secrets to the government agency SHIELD, Director Fury.

Her only mission now, is finding her father, dismantling Hydra and the red room for her pain, and helping those she meets on the way. Along with anyone who survived that caused her, her family, and my the widows harm.

JAMES ROMANOVA—SON DAUGHTER OF STEVE ROGERS AND NATASHA ROMANOVA, TRADED a life of being a weapon for hydra for one of a shield agent, like his sister and mother. He also gave secrets from hydra and the red room to Director Fury,

His mission to track down their father, just like his sister. He wanted his family to be free, and at peace. His father's legacy was now tainted by the blood that the winter soldier spilled. He was assigned a mission with the other Romanova agents, specifically from
Director Fury, to take down all hydra agents, posing as Shield agents.

WHILE THE AGE OF JAMIE AND ELLA MIGHTH BE A BIT UNETHICAL WHILE HAVING them working as Shield agents as teenagers, their abilities in hand to hand combat, and being spies, training, and being able to speak more than one language made them more than qualified than any rookie or level 3 agent. They weren't perceived as a threat which was great for Shield. They had already helped take down big names in the red room and hydra. None of the double agents, they were saving the best for last.

Part of it was savoring the feeling but mostly it was seeing if they could flip an agent, to work for them. Work someone that they could use to their advantage and have someone they care about.

Ergo: Grant Ward.

They learned about his affection to a fellow training agent, Skye.

He'd give them information of hydra, and his cover would remain in tact. The only ones who knew about said cover were Fury, Nat, Jamie, Ell, May and Coulson. The rest of the team on the bus, would remain unaware, and work with Agent Ward unaware of anything being wrong.

        JAMIE MADE HIS WAY TO HIS TWIN SISTERS BEDROOM, KNOCKING ON HER DOOR, "Ella." He calls out. "Come on, we need to get going." He says reminding her to hurry up.

"I was in the bathroom." Ella says coming in out of her room, the twins shared a bathroom that connected their bedrooms. Then there was the bathroom outside, which was the one their mom usually used, or one of the twins used it if they needed to use the toilet badly, and the other wasn't hurrying up. She grabs her sweater from the living room couch, and they make their way out of the apartment. Natasha had left after they finished eating breakfast. The two made their way to school.

      WHEN THE SHIELD TEAM DISCOVERED SARGENT JAMES 'BUCKY' BARNES FROSTED WHILE on a mission, they didn't expect it. Last they heard he had died during World War Two. They defrosted him, and kept him away from the public. They set up a room to making him believe he was still in the 40s, losing so much time of his life would freak him out, it would freak anyone out.

"The blood of Barnes and the twins is similar." Tony says looking at the blood work result, "similar to..."

"To him?" Natasha asks him, and Tony nods. "He hasn't aged a day." Natasha says looking at photos of Sargent Barnes. She could see why anyone would think the man was handsome back in his time. "Your dad ever mention him?"

"Just that him and Captain America were best buds." Tony says rolling his eyes, Natasha nods. She could tell Tony held distaste toward Captain America, and she couldn't blame him for it. Hell part of her held distaste for him, because of him they did so many experiments on her, which resulted in twins.

THE TEAM OF AGENTS RUSH AFTER SARGENT BARNES, INCLUDING AGENT ROMANOVA in the suv with Fury. They find Sargent Barnes looking around time square, clearly confused. He doesn't recognize any of it.

"Sargent Barnes." Fury says, as shield agents surround Sargent Barnes. "We're with Shield."

"What?" Barnes asks confused. "What year is it?" He asks looking at Fury and Agent Romanova who looks at him cautiously, she was ready to move to take him down.

"It's 2010." Fury informs him. Barnes looks at him confused, not understanding how it could be 2010, and how he could be alive. Right now. "You need to come with us." He tells him.

"Sargent Barnes, it might be a lot to process—" Natasha begins saying.

"—A lot?" Barnes asks sarcastically cutting her off and Natasha has to bite back the smile, that began forming on her lips.

"We can talk about this, in a more private place." She tells him calmly, she wasn't trying to scare the guy even more. Him running would create chaos, they already had so many eyes on them out in the public.

NATASHA RETURNS HOME, TO FIND JAMIE AND ELLA, COOKING DINNER IN THE KITCHEN, "what are you two up to?" Natasha asks them.

"We found a recipe!" Ella smile widely.

"And were trying it!" Jamie adds with a wide smile. Natasha can't help but smile seeing them act normal, not the deadly assassins the red room and hydra made them. Or the consultants Shields use them as. Just normal kids. "So you mom, go shower, and get ready to be wowed." He says shooing her away.

Natasha smiles before saying, "well it smells good."

"We know!" Ella sasses as her mom walks to the bathroom to freshen up.

After the shower, dinner was ready, Natasha, Jamie and Ell sit at the table, eating the dinner the two made. "We couldn't get you wine." Jamie tells her.

"We did try asking for Ms.Parker, the neighbor to buy it, but she said no." Ella says taking a bite of the chicken. "I think she thought we wanted it for us." She says as her Russian slips out and Natasha smiles. "We wanted you to have an American dinner." She explains and Nat nods.

"It's great hun. The sodas fine." Natasha smiles at them. "How was school?" She asks them. Jamie takes the lead on the conversation, and Ella just adds bits to it. They asked her how was work and Natasha informed them that it was hectic, Sargent Barnes had been a handful. Not necessarily in a bad way, but the man was confused, anyone would be if they were displaced from their time, pushed into the future.

Words 1131
It's my Birthday week! Since I was raised Catholic. So I hope you guys enjoy the updates do come this week. I'll try to update everyday! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I truly hope you guys enjoy!!! I've been doing this little tradition since I joined writing on here.
Updated Aug 07, 2022