05 || ᴊᴀᴍɪᴇ ʀᴏᴍᴀɴᴏᴠᴀ

JAMES ROMANOVA, MUCH LIKE HIS SISTER HELD HIS EMOTIONS CLOSE TO HIM

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

                      JAMES ROMANOVA, MUCH LIKE HIS SISTER HELD HIS EMOTIONS CLOSE TO HIM. While he didn't struggle as much as she did with her emotions, especially her anger, he still struggled with not being able to control everything, to control the outcome. While he knew this was definitely because of his time in the Red Room and Hydra. He didn't have any control of anything growing up. The only time he felt like he was able to breathe was while he worked out. He was able to control part of him, as long as he had their approval.

Jamie had began to feel normal, and in control, after they escaped from hydra and the red room. He didn't feel utterly and completely alone anymore. He was used to Leo more than his own twin sister. Which he hated that, he would see her when they would bring her in for The Winter Solider to train her or use her to manipulate him and play mind games. It was one of Rumlows favorite, using The Winter Soldiers children against him.

If he could find him, he would smash his head in, not before playing a little game of his own, and making him hurt the way he hurt him, Rob, Ella, his father and mother. He would end the suffering of his father, sisters, mother, and himself. The world is better off without Brock Rumlow.

                HAVING A SHIFT ON WATCH, WAS SOMETHING THAT GAVE JAMIE PEACE, IT MADE him feel in control. It was a good feeling especially in a world like this, where they had to look after themselves, and the little guy. He took down walkers that got too close, Tony had worked on arrows he now used. Saving bullets, and he was able to call the arrows back to him, and reuse them, he did have to clean him after a long days of killing walkers.

Nat had gotten Clint to teach Jamie and Ella to shoot arrows, and they were perfecting their now craft. Jamie even tinkered away with Tony, as his sister at times called it when he and Tony better their weapons, and incorporated solar power to recharge them.

        JAMIE TRACKED THE POWER SOURCE, HE HAD NEO CLUE WHAT IT WAS OR IF WAS A person, he had no clue what to expect. But he has learned anything from his time on this earth is you can expect anything. Such as the dead walking now. This thing only ever really happened in comic books or books.

Jamie had a pile of files, names of gifted individuals, who are, well were or maybe are alive, that can maybe cause this power surge. All thanks to the Index. While he didn't known if  most of the individuals were alive, since it was, he had created a file on the power source. And he is very determined to find out who it was, or is creating it.

THE GROUP OF FIVE TEENAGERS WATCHED GILMORE GIRLS, NATASHA HAD BOUGHTEN the dvds for the twins, it was something the two wanted to watch. They all sat in the Romanova's living room, Leo laid on bean bag he brought out of Ella's room, and Jamie, and Peter sat on one side of the couch as Ella and Anya cuddled up on the other side of the L shape couch.

"I don't like Dean." Anya declares in a matter of fact tone. Leo nods agreeing with said statement, as do the rest of them.

"Except supernatural Dean." Ella says and Jamie nods in agreement.

"Supernatural Dean is the superior Dean." Leo says smiling.

"Say if louder for the people in the back!" Jamie says making Leo crack a smile.

"Supernatural Dean is the superior Dean." Leo says again, making the groups of friends laugh, and nod in agreement. "The worst part of the apocalypse is that no more supernatural." Leo says making the teenagers laugh again.

"Yeah." Ella nods.

"I'm a Jessie girl." Peter says in a shrug, as the tape plays on the television.

"I think I'm more of a Lane girl myself." Jamie says making Peter smile.

"Lane rocks." Peter says smiling, and Jamie turns to look at him and nods smiling, in agreement. Anya motions to her girlfriend, who already has eyes on her brother and Peter. The two have been dancing around their feelings for months now.

"Lane rocks." Jamie says smiling as if it's only the two of them in the room. Leo soon catches onto their little moment, and opts to not comment on said moment and pay attention to the television in front of them.

Throughout the night, Peter and Jamie snook looks at each other, and avoiding eye contact, which was hard since they would both stare at each other often. Their feelings clear as day to everyone in the room except for the two.

     PETER AND JAMES WERE ON WATCH DUTY TONIGHT, ALONG WITH OTHERS, BUT IN Jamie's mind they were background noise for now, they each had a certain area to take care of.

"How's aunt May?" James asks him.

"Better." Petter says looking over the wall, into the darkness. They had lost Uncle Ben months ago, he fell ill, and wasn't able to fight off the illness. Peter and May had taken the death hard. The Apocalypse had changed a lot of their world, death was more common now, more than it was before. "She still misses him, cries herself to sleep though." He says softly, his voice carried ache, the pain of losing a parental figure. "Makes you think." He says.

"Of?" Jamie asks.

"How much time we each have." Peter says looking at the darkness ahead of them, unaware of Jamie's gaze on him. "So we should make the most of it, we have special abilities." He says exhaling, "like uncle Ben said, with great power comes great responsibility." He says and turns to look at Jamie.

"I was just trained like an assassin." Jamie says in a small voice and Peter stares at him.

"And now you're going to be a hero. Right the wrongs you did, you didn't have a choice then, but now you do." Peter reminds him, giving him a small smile and Jamie nods.

"I do now." Jamie says with a small smile displayed on his lips and Peter nods.

Words 1055
Sorry I'm so late guys! But here I hope you enjoy this chapter!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR LEO'S CHAPTER. If you read Brooklyn Baby, you'll know his biologicals mother name, but I never gave her a face claim, but now, I have one! OMF I'm excited for his parents reveal. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share. I hope you guys enjoy, and todays chapter. Stay safe, and wear your mask, careful of the monkeypox and COVID. Don't be a dumbass. OMG I WENT TO MY FIRST DODGERS GAME, AND WE WON BABY!!!! MFs Have a chokehold on me. Also idk if I should add daredevil, Jessica Jones, Luke Cage, Iron fist? punisher? Billy MF Russo? Matt, Jess, Luke, Frank and Billy also have me on choke hold.
Updated September 24, 2023

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।
Russian Ballerina जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें