11 || ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴜs

JAMIE RODE ON THE BUS WITH, YOYO, DAISY, MAC, FITZ-SIMMONS, COULSON, MAY pilotes the bus

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

        JAMIE RODE ON THE BUS WITH, YOYO, DAISY, MAC, FITZ-SIMMONS, COULSON, MAY pilotes the bus. Along with double agent Ward, who Jamie didn't trust. But Coulson and Daisy assured him, he was with them.

"If anything gets back to hydra, I'll kill you myself. Got it?" Jamie warns Ward. Fitz and Jemma knew about the young blonde's abilities, he was born in hydra, the red room to be more specific, and trained in Hydra. Alongside his father, and perfect to be a weapon. Jamie had checked out the prison, where the alert came from but when he got there a few days ago, he found nothing, but walkers all over and some dead, like their brains exploded in their heads. Now Simmons had to investigate it, they'd never seen anything like this. Ward looks at the young agent.

"You got it Agent Romanova." He says and Jamie prepares for this next mission. Ella wasn't by his side she was helping another group in California with Leo, and Anya had gone undercover. Bucky and his mom were called back to camp, after they found the prison, so he took it upon himself to call for May and Coulson. Needed the expertise of Agent Simmons who seemed fascinated by the dead zombie in front of her. While Fitz seemed repulsed and refused to work in the lab, while the cadaver was in there.

        JAMIE AND COULSON'S TEAM MEET UP WITH AGENT BROWN, SHE SHOWED HIM THE surveillance, as the team process the scene. He looks horrified when she jumps off the roof, taking the agents with them.

"Holy shit." Jamie mutters. "She did this damage? Who is she?" Jamie asks Agent Brown.

"I don't know, I was hoping you'd tell me." She says.
"How's Leo?"

"In California, helping a group, with Ella." He says. "She looks just like my sister."

"I know, when Rumlow said he had a location on her. I hoped she kicked his ass." She says. "I thought it was her, that he got her and Leo, but that isn't my son I know my son." She says. Jamie nods, he had grown up with Leo, hell he'd sent him off with his twin sister.

"She killed Rumlow." She tells him.

"We're working with someone." Coulson tells them. "Someone that's looks exactly like Leo, I can't say much, but he's looks for a girl, who looks like Ella."

"This girl?" Agent Brown shows him the video feed, how she was able to keep up with The Winter soldier and, many hydra agents. "They kept calling her Lu." She says.

"We'll find out who it is." Jamie tells her. She nods.

"The hydra agents, were all hydra agents, she didn't kill any undercover agents." Agent Brown says. "I made sure no undercover agent was out of risk." She says. Coulson nods, they were part of the fight, they had to destroy hydra. "The few hydra agents we have here are scientist, they were working in the labs, no windows, we destroyed any evidence that incriminates us." Jamie nods.

"I'll tell Leo, to come see you once I see him." Jamie tells her and she nods.

"I'll look for him, stay safe." She says before leaving.

"At least Rumlow is dead, asshole had it coming."
Jamie says and Coulson only looks at the blonde male. "Don't give me a lecture, now tell me what you know Phil." He says.

Phil leads him a bit away from the group, with May.

"Her name is Lu, she's from another earth." Phil says. "She came here on accident, her earth is looking for her, they sent Rob, or Agent Stein. He called for us to extract him."

"Does my mom know?" He asks.

"No." May shakes her head. "Fury was in charge of this, it was only need to know, half of our group doesn't know."

"Ward, Yoyo, Mac, and Daisy?" Jamie asks, and May nods. "Only, you two, and Fitz-Simmons" he asks and Phil nods.

"She's my sisters doppelgänger from another earth." He says nodding. "Multiverse is real." He nods.

"We were going to pick him up and send them home. Fitz-Simmons would help them get home." Phil says. Jamie nods. "It's only need to know." He tells him.

"I won't say a word." Jamie says. "But she knows where my father is, we find her, we find my dad. She's our power source." He says with determination written all over his face. He looked so much like Natasha, once he got an idea in his head there was nothing stopping him. "Self help." He says. May smirks at his comment.
"We need your team on it, I don't know how my sister is going to take, someone with her face running around." He says looking at May and Coulson. "My team is split up on different assignments." He adds. "Can we trust him?" He asks.

"I trust him, he's proved himself." Phil says. "May?"

"He's proved himself for Daisy's sake." May says. "If we get Daisy on board, he'll have no option." Jamie smiles at the comment, knowing he could work Ward through Daisy.

"We're on it." Phil says.

"Guys, someone landed on Rumlow." Yoyo says.

"God, he was annoying." Ward says. Everyone turns to look at him. Mac and Jemma loaded him on a bed to study his death. "He talked too much." He says. Daisy tries to hold in her laugh.

"These zombies, exactly like the ones from the prison,"
Jemma says. "But the hydra agents, their brains exploded right before they hit the ground." She says amazed. Jamie couldn't help smile at her amusement, when Jemma was happy it was like a child was happy. 

     ONCE THE TEAM GOT BACK ON THE BUS, JAMIE, COULSON, AND MAY PUT THEIR PLAN into motion, looping Daisy first. She was more than happy to help, to ask these doppelgängers questions. Ask them about their earth and just figure out the mystery. Next they looped in Yoyo and Mac, and they'd have to loop in Bobbi and Hunter once they got back from their side mission.

Daisy helped them with Ward, and he agreed to their terms. He was still on trail, even if he was feeding them hydra intel. Being a double agent, for Shield, now known as the resistance.

Jamie showed them feed, of Lu, and Leo's doppelgänger. Daisy and Yoyo commenting on her skills. "She kept up with the winter soldier?" Daisy asks gasping.

"Yeah." Jamie says.

"Sorry." She says knowing how he feels about the name. He nods giving her a tight lipped smile. Phil, May and Jemma tell them details about their case.

"We need to find her, we find her, we find my dad." Jamie says.

"Top priority, Captain America needs us." Phil says showing his inner fanboy. Jamie had forgotten about Phils fanboy tendencies. Jamie knew he resembled his father in some aspects, in some lights he looked like him, he wasn't built as muscular as his father but he was his fathers son. Ella looked like him too. "Agent Romanova will be joining us for the time being." Phil says and the group nods understanding.  "Welcome aboard." Phil says and Jamie smiles at him nodding. "Let's get to work."

Words 1207
I hope you guys enjoy this chayote! It's the same one of the bus, from Brooklyn Baby, so if you get Deja vu you know but for those that didn't read the other book, here ya go. Don't forget to vote, comment, and share! Check out my other stories! It would be appreciated! Check out my tumblr account @ Wincherthottie it has exclusive tumblr stories. Stay safe!
Updates December 01, 2022

 Stay safe!Updates December 01, 2022

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.