00 || ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

ℝ𝕌𝕊𝕊𝕀𝔸ℕ 𝔹𝔸𝕃𝕃𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔸

𝕌𝕊𝕊𝕀𝔸ℕ 𝔹𝔸𝕃𝕃𝔼ℝ𝕀ℕ𝔸

In 1997, Ella and James Romanova were born in the red room, a well known science experience, by Birdy. At the hands of Hydra and the Red Room by using the The Winter Soldier and Natasha Romanova genetics. The scientist only expected for one to be born, but after many failed, the 22 and 23 egg were the lucky eggs, or rather unlucky ones. Resulting in two blonde babies to be born, and forcing their mother, Natasha Romanova to carry to term, and give them up. The red room trained both Romanova offsprings to be cold, calculating and merciless.

When Natasha Romanova left the red room, she took her offsprings with her, with the help of Shield agent Clint Barton. She'd take down the red room and join SHEILD if they spared her children, they were only kids, who were trained deadly assassins but they were only kids. Like Natasha, Ella went through the red room and graduated at thirteen, before removing her uterus they did the same thing to her harvesting her eggs, as she was the only daughter of The Winter Soldier. While Ella did training in the red room, Jamie received his training from Hydra, making and using him against the Winter Soldier. Being a weapon of destruction.

Natasha did everything in her power to find her son, but didn't see him for years, until before she'd left the red room. Saving him and his sister from Hydra's and the red rooms clutches. Natasha vowed to bring down hydra and the red room, giving up many agents to Director Fury, forming the resistance, and forcing hydra out of hiding.

Now the world has gone to shit because of the apocalypse and zombies. Well walkers, or dead ones, whatever you want to call it. But people are just if not much worse, part of the groups aligning themself with hydra, forcing the remaining of agents to eliminate the targets. Natasha, Jamie, and Ella clean up their world, trying to do good and find Steve, separating him from Hydras clutches.

Word 343
I hope you guys enjoy the prologue! To see the little taste of the ambiance the three bring to the table I like it a lot! Don't forget to vote, comment, and share, check out my other stories!
Updated July 14, 2022