Celebration! (100K SPECIAL!!!)

Today is finally the day! (Well night) After a few weeks in the hospital, Lui will finally be released from the hospital. Laplus, Iroha and the rest of the Holo X members volunteered to fetch her. While the rest of Hololive including Y/n and Washi help prepare for the return party.

"Washi, remember to behave alright. Mama will be returning so make sure not to misbehave. Got that?"

"Yes Papa!"

Y/n ruffles Washi's hair.

After a few minutes of arranging the decorations, Y/n goes to the kitchen.

There he puts on an apron. He ties his hair into a small ponytail, and turns into Gordon foking Ramsay.

He first makes a quesadilla dish. Grabbing the pita bread and putting on chopped beef, onions, spicy garlic sauce, lettuce and tomatoes. He puts it on a presser and flats it out while cooking it at the same time.

Then he starts to make fried chicken, using his own recipe. He first heats the deep fryer, then removes the chicken from a big container where it marinated for 2 days. Then he places flour, a small amount of cornstarch, smoked paprika, cayenne, garlic and onion powder and finally black pepper. He then cracks 6 eggs, after that he coats it on the eggs, and then to the flour. He does this again to add a more crisp texture on the chicken. Finally he fries the chicken, making them swim on the hot oil.

While the chicken cook he cooks 3 different types of Potato dishes. Baked Potatos, Mashed Potatoes and French Fries. After he finishes the chicken he starts to cook pesto pasta. He gets his homemade pesto sauce and pours almost 2 jars of the pesto sauce on the already cooked Fettucine pasta. He then cooks this all until it is ready. With the help of a few other Hololive members, he divides the food to even containers for each table. Each table consists of different Hololive Generations. Gen 0 shares a table, and so does Gen 1, and then so on until the newest Hololive members, Holo ID gen 3. Sadly the Holostars couldn't make it, but nevertheless this day was special. Since it marks the return of a beloved member.

Takane Lui! 

Suddenly a sedan arrives on the front entrance.

"Ok! She's here everyone!"

Lui enters the building and is met with every Hololive member, staff and janitor. And don't forget Y/n and Washi.

"Wait, why is everyone here?"

Washi bursts a part popper open. This signals for everyone else to do it.

"WELCOME BACK LUI!!!"

The overwhelming emotions makes her breakdown. All her Gen members pull her into a group hug. Washi gets confused as to why her Mama is crying.

This makes him cry himself.

"M-Mama! *sniff* Please don't cry!"

Washi joins the group hug as well. But with Washi and Lui crying, this makes the other Gen members cry as well.

A Bucket Of Tears Later

After they've all calmed down. They start chowing down on their meals. Lui decides to eat on Y/n and Washi table. But what she does is very surprising. Very Surprising..... AHEM. I meant, VERY SURPRISING. Lui leans her head on Y/n's shoulder, while cuddling his arm.

This makes everyone's head turn to them.

Roboco and Azki are barely prevention Suisei from grabbing a fork and stabbing Lui. While Calli was just there sitting, menacingly with an almost devilish Aura.

But Y/n simply had a poker face. On the outside that is, but on the inside........

"OH MY GOD IT'S HAPPENING! Alright everybody stay calm!" One of Y/n's braincells say as the other braincells start to panic.

"Everybody stay fucking calm!"

Back Outside

Y/n still had the same poker face, that is until Lui put her hand on Y/n's lap. Extremely close to the danger zone. Slowly he turned red.

"Oh God. Hell no....." Mumei says as she starts eating faster.

Then all of a sudden Lui let's go. She then starts feeding Washi while eating herself.

This cools down Y/n as he starts eating himself. They take turns feeding Washi, and once everybody finished Y/n decided to do a quick stream.

"Alrighty! For today's stream we will be playing Skyrim! This is actually one of my childhood games, but I've just never had time to play since I was to focused on my CS:GO career."

Y/n starts playing. He then witnesses the iconic "Hey you, you're awake!" scene. Which makes him tear up a little since he finally gets to play one of his childhood games. He then starts progressing thorough until he gets to Whiterun. There he does the quest to kill the dragon. He finally kills the dragon (since he's on Legendary Difficulty) after not getting one shot after 3 tries. He gets some money and buys a few magic books. He first buys the "Lightning Bolt" and "Summon Familiar" books.

He then goes and explores the world of Skyrim while killing bandit strongholds. This goes on for two hours until he calls it a day.

"Well! That's it! Thanks for tuning in for tonight's stream! See you all and goodnight!"

He ends the stream and tunrs off his PC. He brushes his teeth, takes a bath and just as he goes to sleep Washi calls him.

"Papa......"

"Hm? What is it Washi?"

"C-Can you sleep with me?"

"Oh, but isn't mama already with you?"

"But I want to sleep with the both of you...."

Y/n thinks for a few minutes and decides to do it. He goes to Washi's room where Lui was already there on her Pj's and reading a book.

"Wait, Y/n?"

"Yo............"

"Yey! Now we can sleep!"

It takes a few minutes for them to settle in but they eventually start to fall asleep. Y/n was on the far side facing the wall, Washi was in the middle, and Lui was on the other side.

Lui turns off the night lamp and she says goodnight. But on her mind she's still imagining the time where Y/n was half naked when he watched over her when she was on the hospital. And yes, Lui has absolutely FALLEN for Y/n. Although Washi's relationship with them helped a little.

It takes a few minutes for them to fall asleep. But they eventually do fall asleep.

5 Hours Later

It's about 2:30 AM, and Washi wakes up since he needs to go to the bathroom. He sneakily gets off the bed and does his thing. But as he returns, Lui seems to have unconsciously moved a little bit closer to Y/n. This gives Washi no room to squeeze in. He eventually decides to sleep on the near side of the bed.

The Next Morning

Lui is the first to wake up. She tries to get up but a very tight grip restrains her from doing so. She looks and comes face to face with a sleeping Y/n. Their faces 7 centimeters from touching each other.

TO BE CONTINUED

Man..... I can't express my happiness. We've reached 100k Reads! I cannot express the overwhelming feeling right now. But, it's all thanks to DonutKorbanazu, if it wasn't for me stumbling on his book. I wouldn't have fallen on the rabbit hole. And if I didn't fall on the rabbit hole, I wouldn't have made this book. So there's only 1 man to thank, and it's DonutKorbanazu!