Y/n vs Donut

Before you read the chapter I just wanna put a poll up.

Segs

or

No Segs

Anyways back to the next chapter.

D4C!

3 days later.

After 3 days of endless streams and nearly dying. Y/n was now motivated, even more motivated when he was horny. He has achieved a form he once left behind.

Y/n has become The Alpha and the Omega once more. He has become........ Dergil.

Y/n was now walking towars the venue of the 1v1.

The Tokyo Budokan.

He was wearing a red attire, with a katana holstered on his back.

He had to wear a wig to cover his long hair. He was being followed by a horde of fans, but despite this he was still as motivated as ever.

He entered the main entrance of the stadium despite the warnings of the staff. As he entered numerous fans swarmed him, but his bodyguards held them back. After the fans have calmed down he was now behind the 1v1 area waiting for his name to be called.

Announcer: Ladies and Gentlmen! The moment has come! The 1v1 to finally settle the rivalry of the ages will now commence!

The lights immideately went dark.

Announcer: 1st up is the man, the myth, the legend! Donut Kakyoin!

The crowd erupted immediately after his name was announced.

Donut stepped out of the curtains, he was wearing his iconic "Donut" outfit, an outfit with a hole on it's chest. With this he also wore shades and a mask as to hide his identity.

He went to the left table and sat down.

Announcer: Now! His rival, he is known by many names! The horny master, Choker, the Rage Demon. But none can beat the name he once held, and he will show us once again! The form in which he dominated on CS:GO. Ladies and Gentlmen! The Alpha and the Omega! Y/N!

The crowd erupted once more, but unlike Donut it was mostly composed of horny fangirls.

Y/n approached the right table and sat down.

Announcer: The map they are playing on may not be iconic, but if are a fan thhen you know how much this map means to them. This was the map where they first match! Mirage!

Y/n cracked his knuckles, after that he went into the Zone.

The match has now started, Y/n was on terrorist side while Donut was on the counter terrorist side.