Arrival

Location: Somewhere between Kyoto and Tokyo

Y/n was now in a gasoline station that was about 107km away from tokyo. He had been travelling for 4 hours now on an average speed of 80km/h. He was wearing a black jacket with a red shirt inside, along with black slacks and red sneakers.

Y/n: Man gasoline is so expensive nowadays! Before it used to be only 500 yen per liter now it's 2000 yen per liter.

Y/n closes the gasoline cover of his car and proceeds to swipe his card on the payment machine since it's a robot powered gasoline station. But he was stopped by a voice.

???: Hey you! Give us everything you got! Including the car and we'll let you go unharmed.

A voice with very broken english speaks out. Y/n sighs and looks back to see 4 tugs approaching him. Each of them holding a weapon.

Y/n: Really now? Like come on guys you don't have to do this.

Y/n speaks in Japanese.

Thug 1: Hey the american thinks he's though just because he speaks Japanese.

Y/n sighs once more.

Y/n: You guys are really helpless.

Y/n grabs a pistol that was concealed in his jacket pointing it at the thugs.

Y/n: Now piss of before I shot one of you.

Thug 3: Ha! He thinks he can threaten us with a toy gu-

But before he could finish Y/n fire the trigger hitting the thug's weapon knocking it away from his hand.

Y/n: This is a nice toy gun alright.

The thugs then run away in fear.

Y/n: Good grief now I'm gonna run late.

TIMESKIP

It was now 12 noon and Y/n has just arrived at the supposed headquarters of Hololive.

He was now outside of the building on his car, he was looking at the building which has the name "HOLOLIVE" written on it.

Y/n: Guess I should call Yagoo san to let him kno-

But he was interrupted by a woman who was in front of his car window.

???: Hello.

Y/n: HOLY SHIT!

Y/n was jumpscared that he dropped his phone.

???: Ohmygash I am so sorry!

The woman who had purple hair and glasses apologized.

Y/n: It's ok no need to apologize.

???: You must be Y/n san?

Y/n: Yes I am.

Y/n spoke in japanese surprising the woman.