A Normal Life? (Part 2)

"Wait what?"

"I said, can you find a house that's for sale."

"A house? But w-"

"No I'm not leaving, it's just........ having a child is harder than I thought. It's like you want to spoil them with everything, and seeing Washi sad is......... heartbreaking."

"Well, luckily the house just beside us is currently for sale."

"Wait, really?"

"Yep. The main house has about 500 square meters of space. An extra 200 for a garage and 500 meters for the backyard. And it has a built in Jacuzzi, Sauna and Pool."

"How much?"

"What?"

"I said how much?"

"Um........ 297 million Yen........"

"Oh? Only 2 million dollars? That's cheap."

"Wait what? Cheap!?"

"Yep. Can you call the owners, I'm buying it."

"But-"

Without saying anything else Y/n exits the room leaving Yagoo confused.

2 DAYS LATER

"Wait. This kid is the one who'll buy the house?"

The owner of the house, an old Japanese man says.

"Yes, I am."

"Is this a joke?"

"No."

"*sigh* Let's just get this through. Do you have the money?"

"Yep! All in this credit card." Y/n says showing a black credit card.

"Then insert it here." The old man motions one of his bodyguards, the bodyguard brings a card reader in which Y/n inserts the card inside.

"297 million yen right?"

"Yes that is co-"

"I'll make it 300 million so it'll feel right."

"Wait wha-"

"There! All done!"

The old man merely stares in surprise.

"I trust the house is clean?"

"Y-Yes that is right."

"Then pleasure doing business."

Y/n says grabbing his card, grabbing the passcode for the lock and entering his r34.

"It's all done Yagoo-san."

"Wait? Already?"

"Yep. Now let's see the house."

Y/n parks his car and gets out with Yagoo. They enter the passcode for the gate and enter the lot.

 They enter the passcode for the gate and enter the lot

(There's an extra garage space in the back. Also don't mind the buildings in the background.)

"Wow it's really big!"

"Oh, this looks like Felix's rest houses."

"Who?"

"Anyways, let's see. One, two, three........ only 3 cars can park in the front?"

"Well he said it's a 3 bedroom, an extra 2 rooms, 3 bathrooms and it has a Jacuzzi inside. Also an extra garage space in the back."

"Oh yeah! Let's check the house first and the garage!"

"And so they got a tour of the house. Their were a total of 3 bedrooms and 3 extra rooms. Not 2, but 3. There was a Jacuzzi in the 1st floor and it had a giant living room."

"Wait, 3 bedrooms........ Hey Yagoo-san."

"Hm?"

"Can you make Mumei, Kiara and Lui transfer here?"

"Oh, but-"

"I'll let you use the 3 extra rooms for the girls' collab streams."

"Ok, yes."

"Great! Wait, let's check the garage."

They both checked the garage and it was definitely big.

"Woah! It's pretty big, I can fit about 6 or 7 of my cars here."

"It is very big indeed. Alright let's head ba-"

"You mean you."

"What?"

"Josuke already set my stuff up. I got my PC set, my pets, my clothes and the rest of my stuff here. Oh wait! I almost forgot!"

Y/n grabs his phone and starts to call someone.

"Oh hey Chad!"

"Oh Mr. Y/n! How are you!"

"Hey could you and your other Gigachad friends transfer a few of my cars into my location?"

"What cars exactly?"

"Hm let's see, my Chevy Corvette, my Porsche Spyder, my Urus, my G-Wagon, my Suzuki Cappuccino, my Evo X and finally....... my Bugatti."

"What color of your Bugatti again sir?"

"The Copper Bugatti. Also can you also get my Z900?"

"You got it sir, we'll have to borrow your private jet in order to deliver it within a day."

"You got my permission."

"Alright thank you sir. Expect it tomorrow."

Y/n hangs up and looks at Yagoo.

"So, can you make them move tomorrow?"

"A-Alright."

"Thanks I knew I could trust you!"

1 DAY LATER

"Wait, who's house is this?"

Lui says as she arrives in front of a gate. Along with her is Mumei, Kiara and Washi. Okayu and Korone also tagged along.

"It's mine. Bought it yesterday. "

"Wait what!?" All of them except Washi say in disbelief.

1 DAY LATER

After everybody settled down Y/n was currently about to do a stream about his new house. Until he gets a call.

"Moshi moshi?"

"Oh hey Y/n."

"Wait, Donut?" (I'll be using your old name, and you know who you are.)

"Hey, I heard you got a house!"

"Yep, bought it 2 days ago."

"That's pretty noice, but I didn't call to congratulate you. I actually have a favor to ask you."

"I'm listening."

"Could you tell Yagoo to make the Haloween event a haunted house? And could that house be yours?"

"Wait, why?"

"Well......... I'm planning to propose to Korone on October 31."

Well here you go Donut. And the proposal chapter will not be on October 31 or November 1. Since it'll be on chapter 11 and there's no way I'll be able to write 9 chapters in 7 days since I have class. Anyways I'll be posting another chapter later but it'll be about Y/n's cars. So before I go.

STAY HORNY PEOPLE!