Revenge

It has now been an hour since Lui was attacked by an unknown "fan". She was rushed to a nearby hospital where the doctors did an emergency operation on her to remove and possible shrapnel from the knife. Y/n was currently outside in the hallway hospital waiting nervously.

(Also I'm sorry for the DMC fans but the DMC book isn't canon anymore.)

Sweat dripping from his head as he clutches his hands, he's basically been useless. He decides to check his phone, and sure enough the news of Lui being stabbed is all over the Vtuber world and to Y/n's fanbase. Multiple calls and texts engulf his phone as he puts it on silent.

Suddenly, the door to the operating room opens. A doctor comes out of the door as he discards his surgical gloves. This makes Y/n stand up and approach him.

"Is she o-"

"Yes she is, the operation was successful and right now she is in a stable condition. It was a miracle that no nerves and organs were damaged. It'll take her about 3 weeks to 2 months to recover. But other than that she is fine, she's currently asleep so visiting right now is not a good idea. You can go home right now, we'll transfer her to a room and call you when you can visit."

"But-"

"Young man, I know you are worried about your wife. But you must understand that she needs to rest, and the ER room isn't exactly the best place for her to stay."

"I........ Understand Doctor. Ah also."

Y/n bows down.

"Thank you for saving her."

The doctor notions him to stand.

"No need to thank me, it's my job."

With this the Doctor enters the ER once again as he leaves Y/n in the empty hallway.

Y/n exits the hospital and goes home. Inside house were numerous Hololive members, even Don (Korbanazuyo) was there.

"Y/n!"

Subaru says as she comes running at Y/n.

"Is Lui-san alright!?"

Yagoo asks, his face has an extremely worried.

"Yeah she is, she's currently resting. The operation went well, but the doctor said it'll take 3 weeks to 2 months for her to fully recover."

Suddenly a familiar voice interrupts.

"Who hurt Lui!"

Laplus shouts as HoloX restrains her.

"Laplus ca-"

"CALM DOWN!? LUI JUST GOT STABBED! WHY SHOULD I CALM DOWN!"

Suddenly Y/n approached Laplus and knelt down to her level.

"Don't worry, I'll find whoever tried to kill her. And I'll make him regret even being born-"

But he is interrupted by a hand on his shoulder.

"Don't even think about it Y/n. You know it's illegal."

Don says as he tries to reassure Y/n.

"We'll bring that scum to jus-"

But Y/n takes Don's hand off his shoulder.

"I know what I'll do Don. But thank you, sadly putting that fucker to prison won't be eno-"

"PAPA!"

Washi comes running to Y/n.

"I thought you were gone! Wait, where's mama?"

Y/n tenses up with Washi's words.

"She's um....... not well right now."

"Oh, did she eat to much ketchup? Or maybe hot sauce? I saw something that looked like ketchup outside!"

Washi says with a smile, unknowing of the gravity of the situation.

"H-How about let's play some Mario Kart Washi?"

Mumei says as she manages to convince Washi to play with her. After a while, everybody has now left the house. Y/n goes upstairs and checks on Mumei's room. He takes a peek and sees Washi and Mumei sleeping peacefully. He cracks a smile on his face as he slowly closes the door.

He then enters his streaming room and locks the door. He then opens an app to the CCTV cameras around his house. He replays them to the exact moment the perpetrator arrives.

"There you are you little fucker."

He zooms in and scans his face. With the knowledge of the black market and the dark side of the internet Y/n manages to get the name and the current address of the perpetrator, thanks to some people whom he had "favors" with.

"Jathan Brown. American, 28 years of age, and a Cancer. Currently works as a chef." (The name is shit I know, sadly I couldn't think of anything else.)

"Hm....... last known location is in......... a nearby hotel."

Suddenly Y/n starts laughing like a maniac.

"AHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!"

After a few seconds he manages to take a hold of himself.

He then stands up and opens a drawer. There in the drawer was a gun and a silencer.

He stood there for a few seconds thinking about his decision. He closes the drawer and sits back on his setup as he decides to do something else.

"Killing him is just asking to go to prison, and he won't suffer long enough. So why don't I expose his IP address, his name and all his darkest secrets?"

And so Y/n did, he spent the next hour hacking through multiple accounts and posting them on a dummy account. There he exposed multiple of the perpetrator's secrets.

After feeling relieved he went to his room and had a good night's sleep.