House Tour Gone Wrong?

Y/n was currently outside admiring his cars.

"If only I could a plane in here."

He then heads inside and prepares for the house tour stream. He first grabs a camera and goes inside his room, inside Lui was currently scrolling on Twitter on her phone and Washi was asleep on her lap.

"Oh hey Lui!"

"Oh, good morning Y/n-san. Are you going to do a stream today?"

"Yep, I won't be going inside here when I stream since I don't want to let anybody know that I have a son. Also could you call Yagoo for me? Tell him to meet me on the pool area."

"You got it Y/n-san."

"Great, thanks Lui!"

Y/n says as he leaves the room. He then prepares his self and starts the stream.

"Yo! It's me! Ya boy Y/n! And today is a surprise stream! We'll be doing a house tour!"

The chat immediately went "YOSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" and "IRL STREAM!!!?".

"Ok guys calm down, first we'll be doing a tour outside!"

Y/n heads outside and starts the tour.

"Alright as you can see we have a nice garden outside, also we have a few cars here! These are actually Mumei's and Kiara's cars! The other one belongs to one of my friends! He's currently arranging the furniture in my room so sadly it won't be available."

This makes the chat question the "friend" alibi.

"Next up! The pool!"

This turns the chat in to a spam frenzy as they type "POG".

"It's currently off limits since I just put Chlorine in the water, but as you can see we also have a Jacuzzi in here!"

The thirsty simps were currently asking Y/n to take his shirt off and take a dip. But being Y/n, Y/n does want Y/n usually does! And that's doing Y/n things!

"And no, I won't be taking a dip since I know you thirsty simps just want to take screenshots of me. But I'll let you guys take a peek later. Anyways! Let's head to the garage!"

Y/n heads to the garage as he does a tour of his cars.

"Ok! From left to right! My Chevrolet C8 Corvette, my Porsche 918 Spyder that I customized into an off road vehicle, and yes this is the same Porsche I crashed a year ago."

"My Lamborghini Urus, my Mercedes Benz G-Wagon, my 2nd bought car next to the R34, the Suzuki Cappuccino."

"The Mitsubishi Lancer Evo X that I had to cover in a Kaguya wrap when I lost the meat challenge a few years back , my Bugatti Chiron, the only motorcycle I have here, the Kawasaki Z900."

"And finally the OG! My Nissan R34 Skyline."

"Also! When I reach 100 Million subs, I'll be gifting 1 winner a free house! 1 winner a free car in my collection! And 1 winner a free tesla from Elon Musk!"

"Alright finally! Let's go inside the house!"

Y/n goes inside the house, he first goes to the kitchen.

"As you can see, this is the kitchen."

The kitchen was nothing special nor was it boring at all. It had a stove with 4 burners. An oven, a smoker, a steamer and a microwave.

Some of the people were telling Y/n to get a personal chef but this was his response.

"Personal Chef? Come on now guys, why do I need a person chef? I mean that will just make me lazy? Plus I can't enjoy myself cooking."

"Alright, next let's head to the living room!"

The living room had 2 couches that can be combined into 1. It had multiple playstations. From the PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4 and the PS5. It also had a 90 inch hanging tv.

"Ok let's head upstairs!"

Y/n heads upstairs and goes into his streaming room.

"And this is my streaming room!"

"It's the same setup actually, as my old setup, just a smaller room

"It's the same setup actually, as my old setup, just a smaller room."

He then heads out the room.

"Alright, next up are Kiara's and Mumei's rooms! Here are the door to their rooms!"

Y/n says showing the doors. The brown door symbolizing it as Mumei's and the orange door symbolizing it as Kiara's!

"Finally my room! As I said I won't be showing what's inside but I might do it in a few d-"

But, something goes......... unplanned.

The door opens revealing Washi.

"Papa!"

"Wait Wash-"

A diving Lui tries to stop Washi from going any further, but it was useless. She only reveals herself while trying to take Washi back.

What makes it worse was that the camera was pointed at them. This makes the chat explode. They start sending messages like, "Y/N HAS A CHILD!!!?" and "WHY IS LUI THERE!?"

"Mama why does Papa have a camera?"

With the word, "Mama". Chat absolutely loses it.

Messages such as, "LUI AND Y/N HAVE A CHILD!",  "LUI X Y/N CONFIRMED" and "Y/N AND LUI ARE MARRIED." start getting spammed.

"Ah shit."

TO BE CONTINUED