Chapter 1

It was just supposed to be a normal morning for Y/n.

He wakes up and sits down unto his bed grabbing his phone.

Y/n: *Yawn* Lets see what twitter chose for me today.

He turns on his phone and inputs his password: HeheBoi69

He checks his latest poll which is a poll of what games to stream.

There were 3 choices.

Apex Legends

Minecraft

Fortnite

He then sees that roughly 69% chose Apex Legends, while 30% chose Minecraft and a measly 1% chose Fortnite.

Y/n: Well makes sense Fortnite is dead anyways.

Y/n stands up, then he tosses his phone to the bed and begins walking towards the kitchen. Although he has an estimated net worth of 15M$ he still lives in the same apartment he lived in during his high school days. He opens his refrigerator and grabs the leftover chinese food from last night. He then plugs in the microwave and he sets the timer to 4 minutes.

After he does that he goes back to his bedroom. He takes of his pants and does his daily routine.

Approximetaly 4 minutes later the microwave starts beeping, he puts his pants back on and takes the chinese food and turns the microwave off.

Y/n: Itadakimasu

He gobbles the food in 6 spoons. He throws the container and the plastic spork at the trash can.

Y/n: Kobe!

It lands perfectly in the trash can, he then takes of his clothes and takes a shower.

Small Timeskip

It's been about an hour after he took a shower and he is now on his phone looking at some posts on twitter.

But while he was sitting there in peace his pet dog and cat burst in the room scaring his poor soul.

Y/n: Hey hey Doug! Stop chasing Garfield! And Garfield go back to your bed!

He checks the time on his phone and sees it is 8:55.

Y/n: 5 minutes until the stream starts? Time sure runs fast.

After about 3 minutes he tosses his phone at the bed and turns on his PC.

His setup was pretty since he just cleaned this yesterday after about 6 months of not cleaning it

He turns it on and opens Apex Legends.

After waiting for the time to hit 9 AM he starts his stream.

The stream immediately went from 0 viewers to 50k and it was still rising.