CHAPTER NINE: Revealed

"Begin." A few weeks passed and after many many failures she was finally ready to take her hand at reclaiming her throne.

"Ready to lose, Mr. Man?" Fleur smirked as she rocked on her feet waiting to pounce.

"In your dreams, m'lady." Five grinned back. He blinked behind her and she tripped him in his run. He fell to the ground but he took Fleur with him. She quickly rolled on top of him first and pinned him down as he had taught her.

"Ready to tap? No shame."

He scrunched his nose. "I really hate that I taught you that." She shrugged. Five jerked his arms but he was stuck. He huffed then nodded his head. She pecked his nose then got up and helped Five up too.

"That was quick." She dusted her hands and straightened her jacket. Five grumbled. "I love you!" she called after him and he grouched some more.

"Number Eight and Number Two," Reginald said.

"Okay Eight, as usual, I won't hurt you."

Fleur hummed. "And as usual, I won't hurt you." She smiled.

"Begin." As the words slipped his lips Fleur took off her jacket and swung it as she ran towards him, deflecting the knives onto the ground. She reached him then jumped onto him and hugged her arms and legs around him pinning his arms to his side.

He looked at her grin and huffed. "I tap!"

"Number Eight and Number Four."

"Hey Klaus."

"Heyyy flower." Four scratched the back of his neck.

She walked towards him and put him in a loose hug. "You wanna tap?" He huffed. "He taps!" Fleur said to Reggie. She gave him a broad smile and let go. He'd become one of her best friends over the weeks she's spent here.

"Number Eight and Number Six."

"Don't worry, I'll go easy on you," Ben said with a smirk.

"Mmm sounds great but Imma decline your offer." Fleur clicked her tongue.

"Okay, I offered." Six shrugged.

"Begin."

Six lunged at Fleur and she rolled out of the way. She blew her hair out of her face then clung onto one of his tentacles and swung herself towards Ben, hitting him in the chest.

He stumbled back. "Rude." Ben swung at Fleur and knocked her back harder.

"Rude," she wheezed and spit a few drops of blood. Instead of going for his tentacles again she tucked and rolled over them and kicked him in the back knocking the air from his lungs long enough for her to jump out of the way to his side and knock him out with a punch. Her eyes went wide and she fell to his side rapidly tapping his face. "Ben. Ben, you all right? Wake up. I-I didn't mean to knock you out. Ben!"

He didn't stay down long and got up with a smile then loudly slapped the ground. "The queen is back!" Just like they had her first day, Five swept her off of her feet in a spin then set her back down in giggles.

"Congratulations Number Eight, you have access to your power now."

"Yesss!"

"Your invisibility."

"Nooo! Why my invisibility? That's the worst of them all. It's useless on this mat and in any drills we do," Fleur whined.

"You will accomplish all of your tasks relying on your invisibility as your means of winning."

She huffed. "...All of them?" He nodded. "Great." She clapped her hands together. "How exactly am I supposed to rely on it in a race? Or on the mat in general? You can see my footprints!"