Ave'w: Dedicated

Although you slept, Jacoby thought all about the conversation yall had last night. He couldn't sleep. He felt the need to disect every word, and catch every hint of body language, now that he's made the commitment to be with you. He was tired of being the root of your pain. So he had some many questions to ask, hoping you dissected enough to tell him.

By the time you woke up, he was ready, smoking out the window, waiting for you to wake up. You checked the time. It was an hour before you were supposed to get up. He looked at you. "Good morning. How do you feel? You sure you don't want it to get checked out?" He asked softly. You nodded your head. "I'm fine." You said.

Jacoby put out his cigarette and came towards the bed to sit down next to you. He moved the loose braids out of your face and kissed your forehead. "Can we talk about last night?" He asked. You gently nodded. Not everything that could be said was said.

"Tell me what made you uncomfortable. I already know about the plugs but it was something else right? Was it the ball-gag?" He asked. You nodded. "I couldn't say anything and it scared me..." You said quietly. Jacoby nodded. "And when I can, I want to be able to see your face too." You added. Jacoby set his head down next to you. "And I wish you were a bit more gentle with me." You said to him, finally letting that out.

"Ok. I understand. Before we do anything aggressive Ima let you know, ok?" He said. You nodded. Yall laid in silence.

After a while he opened his mouth. "You know that regardless, I still gotta be around Yaina right?" He said. You nodded sadly. "But she's not living with me no more. I can promise you that." He said, trying to make the dark side seem a little less dim. "Ima make that extra room Eugene's room." He said smiling. He was low key happy about fitting into this father role than he thought he would. Which reminded you that you never apologized for not telling him about his child.

You laid on his shoulder. "I'm sorry I never told you." You whispered. Jacoby kissed your forehead. "I wasn't Trippin bout it, don't worry." He said. You guys laid for a little longer before he opened his mouth. "How's Connie? Did he tell you what happened between us?" "He's OK. He told me what happened." You said rubbing your wrists. Jacoby nodded.

His phone dinged, indicating someone sent him a message. It was Connie.

CON-MAN😋😋:
Come to my room.

And with that command, you both put on some decent clothes, trying to cover any marks or bruises yall may have to hide from crew and fans. You walked nervously to Connie's room and although yall didn't hold hands, Jacoby kept his arm latched onto yours, making sure you know his warmth is there.

When you got to Connie's room, you knocked then opened the door. You heard rummaging in the bathroom and medium-loud Bachata music playing. You walked in on him shaving his mustache hairs.

"You know that can lead to ingrown hairs right?" You asked him as you crept inside. "I've done it before and I never gotten any so it works." He whispered. You put your hand on his arm. "You know that I'm all in for us right?" You said. Connie washed the shaving cream off his face, patted his face down with a towel and looked at you. He smiled a little.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry for getting so upset." He said to you. You shook your head. "You're allowed to get upset, baby. I should'nt have said it like how I said it." You said, landing a kiss on his cheek. He grabbed your waist and pulled you closer, then attacking you with a bunch of kisses as Jacoby watched yall smiling.

Connie looked at Jacoby. "So I'm guessing yall two made up." He said laughing. Jacoby nodded. "So what does that mean? Occasional threesome type beat?" Connie asked him. Jacoby grabbed Connie's and your hand and pulled yall toward him. Connie's eyes went wide.