RUNAWAY pt.3

(Yo, I wanna clear up some confusion cus I fucked up, YOLANDA AND DAYSHA ARE THE SAME PERSON! 💀 HER MIDDLE NAME IS DAYSHA AND HER CHARACTER IS BASED OFF SOMEONE I KNOW AND I USUALLY SWITCH HER NAME SOMETIMES. 😭😭)

Connie got to the car about 20 minutes later.

He was running to you and looked out of breath as he realized you had fell asleep in the car. When you get anxiety, sleep is your shepherd. And if you can't sleep, then the next step is passing gas so sleep it is.

He banged on your window and you jolted awake. You realized that you were sweating like a fucking pig because you never turned on the cool air. Your car had been circulating the hot air from outside for the last 20 minutes. You unlocked the car and Connie opened your door. "Y/N, what the hell? Turn on the AC, are you crazy?" He said reaching over you, turning it on, and wiping your face from the sweat. He put his stuff in the back and came back to your side of the car.

"Go sit in the passenger seat. Let me drive." He said. You shook your head. "Huh? I'm good, I can drive us there." You said. He shook his head too. "N/N, you're literally this close to having a heat stroke. Let me drive lil mama, I wanna get you home safe." He said pinching his fingers together and squatting down, not forgetting to rub your thigh. You gave in.

You got out and went to the passengers side. You didn't say a word and just put on your seat belt and crossed your arms. Connie looked at you and gave you a kiss on your forehead. "Connie, I'm sweating." You said wiping your forehead. Connie rolled his eyes and chuckled. "I don't care ma. A little salt in the water is not gon kill anybody." You raised a brow. "Ok then, why won't you let me drive? It's just a little sweat." You said in an annoyed voice.

Connie reached for your hand. "Hushhhhh~ I wanna spoil youuuu~ can't you seeee, I wanna Love YOUUUUUU~!!!" He said singing completely off-key and kissing you alll over your face as you tried to push him off.

"C-CONM- CONNIE STAW- pp!" You said in a muffled tone as he kept squishing your face and laying big ass wet kisses on you. You eventually started laughing as he began to tickle you as he continued kissing you. You kept laughing until it was obvious that it was hard to breathe so you grabbed his face and kissed him back.

"*chuckle* oKAYY- okay, I'll let you take me home. But just know I'm taking full advantage." You said. He kissed you again. "That's all I can ask for beautiful. But on your seatbelt and enjoy the ride."

When y'all got to your house, Connie made sure he walked behind you to the door and walked infront of you when you went into your house. You put your bag down on the counter and there was going to be no need to unpack it because you were going to leave again.

You grabbed some clothes, went to the bathroom and went to take a shower. You let out an annoyed sigh went you used the toilet. You are on your period. You took a shower and got out with nothing but a towel and underwear on, forgetting you weren't home alone. When you came out into the living room, Connie was layer out on your couch watching Empire and turned to see you.

Your eyes widened for a second and you headed back to your room. "My bad, I forgot you were here..." you said. Connie got up and followed you to your room. "Trust me, I don't mind seeing you like this. Makes me want to go a round with you." He said as he creeped up on you from behind.

He began to kiss on your cheek and neck as he wrapped his arms under your breasts. You try to pull away from him. "Waiitttttt! We gotta start packing." You didn't want him to know you were on your period.

Whenever you got on your period while in a relationship with Jaylen, he'd always give you lectures about your attitude and tell you he won't treat you any differently then he regularly would. If Jacoby knew you were on your period, he'd try his best to be nice to you, but he always made it awkward cus he treated you like a unstable chemical. He would try his best not aggravate you.