Chronicals pt.3 (NSFW)

( Don't forget to vote and comment 🤧🤧)

Eventually after that Jacoby sprawled out on the couch. "Come get me when your shift is over. We'll go to my place." He said as you walked out the door.

Next step was to find Connie. He was should've been in his dressing room so that was the first place you would look. Yolanda should be in there too. You bust in, lungs filled with air. "WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGGAZ SET THIS UP?!" You yelled. Connie hushed you loudly. He was on the game. There was a short put in GTA and Yolanda was surprisingly heavily invested.

"Don't get shot cus I will be scouting you for my money." She said pointing at the screen and leaning on Connie's shoulders. You went over in front of the T.V. stood and crossed your arms. And just like that Connie died.

He leans back in his chair in disbelief. Yolanda chuckles. "How much you owe me now? $140 right?" She said. Connie reluctantly grabbed his wallet out if his back pocket and handed her the money. He looked up at you. "So how did it go?Why are you crying?" He said scratching his nose.

You raised a brow? You weren't crying. You itched under your eye. You were. But you didn't mean to. Not in front of him at least.

You wiped your eyes. "I just wanna know how you even got to the conclusion that me and Jah was beefing. Yolanda is understandable but how did you Connie?" You asked with your hands on your hips. He leaned back in his chair. "Cus like I said, you looked sad. I called Jacoby and asked for him to come here. He said he didn't think it was a good idea. I connected the dots but told him to come anyway." He explained.

You put your hands together, bowed your head, and sighed. "Connie... baby... you did this without knowing the full story of what happened?" You said. Does he not THINK???

Connie looked up. "I don't have to know the whole situation to know you were upset and I want you to cheer up. If you won't come to me then they were the next best choice. Which is why I also invited Yolanda." He said. You stomped over to him and snapped him around.

"AND WHAT IF IT WENT HORRIFICALLY WRONG?! WHAT ABOUT THAT??" You yelled at him. He sighed. He moved your braids out of your face and and caressed your cheek. "Then it doesn't matter. You got me." He said.

Connie began to stand up out of the chair. His face got close to yours. Really close.. You could've sworn for a moment that Connie looked at your lips and went in for them. But he quickly averted his eyes, got up, and stretched. "Alright, let's go back out to the track. Where is he?" You turned away from Connie and headed out the door. "He should be in the meeting room."

You all went out to the hall and looked downstairs. Jacoby was giving Jean a cut. Connie chuckled. "I thought he only did tattoos." You shook your head. "He used to be a barber. He got his license for cosmetology while he was in highschool, he just decided he'd work with tattoos for now." You said quietly. Connie nodded his head, noting that information.

You all headed downstairs and you made sure to stay behind Yolanda and Connie. Connie greeted everybody. Jacoby nodded to acknowledged him while he tapped his foot, jamming out to his music. He continued to cut Jean's hair. You don't even think he noticed you were behind them.

Connie went up to Jacoby and sat on the cars hood next to him, blowing your cover. "Would you be able to dye my hair sometime?" You and Yolanda snorted. Connie snapped his head at you both.