Shameless (NSFW)

(Y'all remember to vote😗)

When your shift was over, both you and Jacoby walked Yolanda over to her car. "I'm so happy y'all niggas made uppp!" She said as she gave both of you a kiss on the cheek. You told her told her that you'll see her tomorrow and she drove off. Then Jacoby walked you over to your car. You got in. "You better not hope I'm out of gas." You laughed as you got in.

You closed your door and started your car. "You good?" Jacoby asked as you checked your fuel. "I'm good, I should be able to get to the gas station." You said as you put on your seat belt. "N/N." He said as he leaned into your window. "Hmm?" You hummed as you put your stuff in the backseat. You sat properly back in your seat and turned to him, he planted a soft kiss on your forehead. "Get home safe. I love you. Get some rest. And don't forget to text me when you get home." He said.

Your eyes widened and an smile crept on your face. "Goodnight, I love you too... and I will." you said. You pulled out of the driveway and went home.

Jacoby headed to his car, just to see Connie standing there waiting for him in the hue of the setting sun. "What's up?" Jacoby asked approaching him. Connie snapped his head at him, not expecting him to be there at that moment. "Oh shi- you scared me." He said chuckling. Jacoby walked over to him and opened the trunk to put his stuff in.

He had written down everyone's foundation shade and gave the info to Yolanda, who was better fit with things like that but he realized he never gotten Connie's shade. " Why you ain't tell me your foundation shade?" Jacoby said, putting his arm across his body, holding, and stretching. Connie blinked twice at the question. " Oh, I don't know my shade..." he said.

Jacoby opened the passenger door for him. "Get in." He said. Connie, though reluctant, got in the car and sat down. Jacoby got some shade swatches from out of the car. He got in the drivers seat and closed his door. He brought Connie's face close and started the process of finding his color.

Connie looked at Jacoby in silence as he examines his face and swatched his arm with all kinds of shades. All Connie could think about is that Jah is so handsome. And never has Connie thought that about any man. At least in that way. And that was lowkey making him horny.

"Connie, why you looking at me like you wanna fuck me?" Jacoby said, continuing to swatch the shades. Connie jolted back. He blushed intensely.

Jacoby's face:

"What's wrong with you?" Jacoby asked

"What's wrong with you?" Jacoby asked. Connie came back in close and looked shamefully to the ground. "I'm sorry, I was thinking about what I wanted to ask you." He said. Jacoby chuckled. "Yeah, well what'd you wanna ask? Is it about N/N?" He asked, softly bringing Connie's face back to his. "Yeah, that was my question. Do you think she's uncomfortable with me?" He asked.

Jacoby smiled. "Oh, that's cute. No she's not. Why you think that?" Connie adjusted himself in his seat. "Well, I feel like we haven't really connected. She talks to me about work and cars." He explained. "She sees you as her employer. She thinks you only do things for her because she's your employer and you see her for her potential, not for who she is at the moment." He said, pulling away from Connie and leaning back.