Loretta, I'm ready for the TOUR

(Hey y'all, real quick! I'm gonna reintroduce y'all to the characters so y'all can understand their races and ethnicities and sexualities because I do want to make it a bigger aspect in this story, specifically my OC's and Connie)

Y/N L/N:
Bisexual but pref male
Your ethnicity (but will have a lot of 🇭🇹 Haitian aspects cus I'm Haitian 💀)

Yolanda Osei:
Lesbian
🇬🇭 (Ghanaian)

Jacoby Joseph:
Aromatic (will change through course of story)
Bisexual
🇭🇹 x 🇯🇲 (Haitian and Jamaican)

Tyler Thomas:
Straight
❤️🖤💛 (Afro- American)

Cornelius (Connie) Springer- Cruz :
No label (hasn't came out)
FULLY BLACK 🇩🇴 (Dominican)

(I will be introducing more characters soon. Luv ya- Pacmanpussy)

You wake up the next morning to your alarm. You open your eyes and sit up. You forgot what happened last night,you don't remember where you are. It's still dark outside so you think your home. The bed your on didn't feel unfamiliar either.

You turn your alarm off and hear snoring next to you. You think you're trippin and reach for your lamp on your dresser. As you stretch for it you felt your whole body ache.

You ignored that, thinking that the body aching was just a little more than normal. Maybe you hadn't gotten enough rest.

You turned on the light and laid back down to properly prepare yourself for actually leaving the bed. You ended resting your head on Jacoby's arm rather than the pillow.

"Wait, Jacoby's arm?" You thought to yourself. You shot right back up.

You looked at him. His eyes were puffy and had crust in them. His lips were puffy and his face had them good sleep marks on them. He looked at you and you remember everything that happened last night.

He sat up and stretched. "So... are we good?" He asked. You looked at him for a second then smiled. "I'm still here right?" You said. He still looked half asleep but he pulled your arm and pulled you into a hug. "Good." He said with a groggy voice.

"Mhmm." You said pulling away from him. You got out of bed and practically limped to the bathroom. Jacoby laughed at you when as he watched. "But ian EVA having sex with you EVA again." You said. That got him to stop laughing real quick. "Stop playin." He said.

You rubbed your back. "I'm dead serious. Look what you did to me." You said going into the bathroom and looking in the mirror. He came in behind you. He pointed to himself. He had bruises all over his wrists and ankles. He didn't look any better than you.

"You deserved it. Besides nigga, you get around. I want my sex to have a meaning to it besides satisfying sexual urges. I've had enough of that." You said turning on the water. Jacoby raised a brow.

"Whatchu mean? You don't think my sex has any meaning?" He said. He sounded butthurt. "No, I mean it that it's not exclusive. You get around." You repeated turning to him. He rolled his eyes. " Yeah, don't say that when you start to miss me gettin around in dat-" "Shhhhhh..." you hushed as you grabbed a toothbrush from his cabinet and out toothpaste on it. Jacoby's left the bathroom and went back to lay in bed. "Tell me when u ready to go!" He said as his back hit the bed.

He looked at his phone to see a text notification from Connie.

CON- MAN 💀:
Hey Jacoby
I have a job opportunity if you want it.