"everything's gonna be fine honey. Trust me. It's same like how you doing in your movies..." before mom could reply someone add. "of course you will be fine munchkin. You're a Stark." I turn and hug dad tightly. "yeah, dad's right big sis. You will be great out there. Trust me. All eyes on you today." Morgan add give me a proud smile.

"Thank you malyshka. It means so much to me. Thanks mom, dad. I love you all." we then in a group hug until dad pulls out. "Alright I have to go. See you in a minute munchkin. I bet the metal man will come shortly." I nod and they leave me to have a moment.

"Hey malyshka." my heart stop hearing the familiar voice. I turn and see a figure I've been wanting to see.

 I turn and see a figure I've been wanting to see

"Natalia? Is-is that you?" I ask shakily. "don't cry malyshka. You will ruin your makeup and Lizzie will kill you." I chuckle lightly. I walk slowly to her and cupped her face. "I miss you damn much." she then hold my hand. "I know....you've grown so much." she chuckle. "yeah, considering I'm 29 now. Getting married in few hours." I walk to my bed and take a sit.

"I'm so proud of you. You deserve to be happy malyshka." she look at me like a proud sister she is.

" she look at me like a proud sister she is

"I wish you were here though. Yelena would be fighting with you to get a lead bridesmaid." I giggle. "she win now. I'm glad she's happy. Even without someone beside her." I squeeze her hand. "a great queen doesn't need a king to protect herself. She prove that to me. She's been a great big sister to me. I look up at her like how I did to you." I smile widely at her. "same like how Morgan look at you malyshka. You even call her what I call you. It's cute." I smile at her softly before a knock come at the door.

"Dash, are you done?" James ask. "a minute James." I reply. "it's time." I said sadly. "have fun malyshka. I will always be here, with you." she point to my heart and we both lean for last forehead touch. "Thank you for everything Natalia. Love you big sis." I open my eyes and she had already disappeared. "I'm ready James." the door then reveal a metal arm man with his black suit. He grows bunch of fluffy beard and hair.

 He grows bunch of fluffy beard and hair

"wow, Dash. You look stunning." he said in awe.

" he said in awe

"thanks James. It means a lot. Kinda nervous now." I chuckle nervously. He then walk to me and I link my arm in his. "I'll be with you like always Dash." he smile softly before we walk to the aisle.

"I now pronounce my daughter is officially a Maximoff." the crowd then cheering for both of us. "Welcome to the family Mrs Maximoff." Pietro, whom I call my husband now kiss me softly. "glad to finally be with you Mr Maximoff." I grin.