Party Part 2

"Hey Matthew nice dress!" a medium hair blonde woman approach me. "Why thank you Miss Olsen. You not that bad as well." I grinning at her. "how's things going with Pietro?" she smirk at me. "erghh why is everyone keep asking how am I with Pietro? I'm fine with him to answer your lovely question Chase." I groaned.

Before we could continue, I heard my name being called. "can we have Miss y/n on the dance floor?" Tom call me through the mic. I make an eye contact with Lizzie and she shrug it off. I walk to the dance floor with a nervous smile. "yes, what can I help you Mr Hiddleston?" I ask politely. "well, as everyone voted, we want you to have a sing battle with...Pietro." I look at him who already doing his infamous 'loki' grin.

"you kidding right?" I whisper at him. "no darling, everyone had voted. Have fun!" he then leave me and the music are playing. Great Taylor Swift.

Nice to meet you, where you been?
I could show you incredible things

Pietro revealed himself and smirking at me. I breathe in and walk to him with a cheeky grin.

Magic, madness, heaven, sin
Saw you there and I thought
"Oh, my God, look at that face
You look like my next mistake
Love's a game, wanna play?" Ay

New money, suit and tie
I can read you like a magazine

He go behind me and whisper.

Ain't it funny? Rumors fly
And I know you heard about me
So hey, let's be friends

I grab his arm and look at him with a huge smirk.

I'm dying to see how this one ends
Grab your passport and my hand
I can make the bad guys good for a weekend

"so it's gonna be forever?"
"or it's gonna go down in flames."
"you can tell me when it's over."
"if the high was worth the pain."
"Got a long list of ex lovers. They tell you I'm insane."
"cause you know I love the players."
"and you love the game!"

I breathe heavily as we done our singing plus dancing

I breathe heavily as we done our singing plus dancing. "you good princess?" he ask still catching his breath. "apart from being thrown in the air, I'm good P." we both chuckle.

"and with that, the party is over folks! You may go home or can stay here. We got plenty rooms. I know where you will sleep Olsen." with that, we all laugh at my dad's jokes. "meet me at the rooftop princess." Pietro kiss my cheek and speed leaving me. I walk to Lizzie and tap her shoulder. "Chase, you can go first to my room. I need to settle few things first and I'll be back." she then grinning at me.

"it's okay y/n, I understand. Take your time with him." she then left me alone with my own thoughts.

Pietro's POV
I wait for y/n nervously. I didn't know what she will react on what I'm gonna say later. I hope she will accept. Gosh I never feel this nervous in my entire life. I remember the moment I talk this to my sister.

"When are you gonna tell her brother?" my twin sister ask me with a serious look. "Tell who what?" I ask dumbly. "Tell y/n that you love her. Don't lie to me brother, I can see without even read your mind." she told me during my visit in Edinburgh.

"P?" I snapped from my trance. I look at the most gorgeous woman I ever see.

 I look at the most gorgeous woman I ever see

"You're staring Maximoff." I look at her with apologic smile. "should I stand or you wanna give me some space to sit?" I immediately move to give her some space. "sorry y/n. I-I..." I chuckle at his stuttering. "Hey, it's fine Pietro. I'm more worried about you. Are you okay?" I then soften my face and I turn to her.

"y/n, I want to tell you that now I'm..." I now fidgeting with my fingers. She grab my hands and hold it tightly. "what's wrong P? Just tell me. Is everything okay?" I hold her tightly and let out a heavy breath. "I like this one girl."

y/n's POV
"I like this one girl." my heart stop hearing what he just said. "omg when can I meet her??!! At last Maximoff! I've been waiting for ages." I said excitedly to cover what I'm feeling right now.

"when you ready?" he chuckle nervously. "just bring her you idiot. Wait, did Wanda know?" I ask him curiously. "umm... Nope you're the first one. I kinda scared to tell her." I roll my eyes at him dramatically. "oh come on speedo, it's not that she will throw you off the wall." we both chuckle at my statement. I stand and held my hand out at him. "I'm happy for you Pietro. Whoever she is, she will make you happy." I pull him into a tight hug. "Goodnight Pietro, see you tomorrow." I then make my way to my room.

As I enter my room, I see not just Lizzie, but Wanda and Nat as well. "Alright I thought only Lizzie in my room." I state with a weird face.

"So?"
"So what?"
"What did Pietro said?"

Now three pair of eyes waiting for my answer. "I thought you know Wands." I reply with a low tone. "not everything I know about him." she answer casually. "well...he told me that he like this one girl." three of them now look at each other. "just that?" Nat ask. "yep just that nothing more. He said he's kinda scared to tell you Wanda. I don't know why." I said weirdly. "did you or us know the girl?" Lizzie ask. "nope as I said he just said that he likes this one girl. That's all." I throw off my heels and take off all my accessories.

"you okay with it?" Wanda ask with a question look. "I said that whoever he is with, I'm happy for him. Nothing more. I'm glad he's finally find someone." Lizzie now helping me with my zip. I go to my wardrobe and change to my comfy.

Pietro's POV
"you're such an idiot did you know that?" Peter said to me. "what am I supposed to do. I literally stutter and she's holding my hand making me said something I shouldn't." I said defensively.

"PIETRO DJANGO MAXIMOFF!" I know that my life now depends on what I'm gonna reply later on. The door swings open hardly and revealed an angry witch. "Hey sis." I wave at her nervously. "I'm out man." with that Peter leave me alone with my sister. "Don't you dare 'hey sis' at me. What the hell did you say to her?!" I sigh heavily and pull Wanda to sit.

"is it true?" she ask with a cold tone. I nod confirming her question. "I can't believe you." she then immediately walk out of my room. I sit on the floor with tears start to fall.

 I sit on the floor with tears start to fall