I'll Do It

Natasha's POV
"you shouldn't be here." he said coldly. "Neither should you." I reply. It rains heavily in Tokyo.

"I've got a job to do." he turn to me, sadly. "Is that what you're calling this?" I ask softly. "is she alive?" he replied with a question. "she's been looking for you since forever." I look at him sadly. "killing all of this people doesn't bring your family back...." I approach him slowly.

"we found something. y/n build a thing that can help us....a chance, maybe..." I state. "Don't...." he look at me with his bloodshot eyes. "Don't what Barton?" I quirk my eyebrows. "Don't give me hope." he look down playing with his sword. I take his hand in mine. "I'm sorry, I should've tell you sooner...let's go, she misses you damn much." I give his hand a reassuring squeeze.

y/n's POV
"drifting left. On the side there, Lebowski." dad walk pass the god bringing a big hose. "five years did change everyone." I giggle looking dad just roll his eyes.

"Time travel suit? Not bad." Rhodey said impress. "Hey, hey, hey, easy easy." Scott stops Bruce from putting the pym particles. "I'm being very careful." he replied. "No, you're being very hulky." he argued. "Relax ant man, the big guy knows what he do. Trust me." I reassure him. "sorry, we've got enough for one round trip, each. That's it. No do overs. Plus, two test runs." Suddenly he's gone and gets back in a second after putting the particle. "One test run." he said nervously.

Rhodey sigh heavily while I run my hand through my hair harshly showing I've stressed enough. "I'll do it." all eyes snap to the voice and I stand in shock. "Cl-Clint?" I cover my mouth not believing.

 "Cl-Clint?" I cover my mouth not believing

"you should've return my calls Barton." I break the silence after 10 minutes sitting with him at the rooftop. "I'm sorry kid, I thought you we-" he trails off. "blipped? Well guess what, I thought you were dead. I tried to reach you, hoping you were okay knowing about them." I cut him off taking his left hand now full of tattoos. "it's not your fault hawkeye. We all have our ways to cope." I rub his arm soothingly.

"promise me we will talk about this when we're done kid?" he look at me with guilty eyes. "promise if I'm not die and if I did die, promise me you will listen to this?" I put the same bracelet I put to Lizzie at his wrist. He nod and hug me tightly.

"Clint, now you're gonna feel a little discombobulated from the chronoshift. Don't worry about it." Bruce explained to him and he nod. "wait, wait a second let me ask you something, if we can do this, you know, go back in time, why don't we just find baby Thanos, you know? and....." I face-palm my face hearing at his theory.

"Alright uncle enough with your jokes. First of all, none of that makes sense. God, how dad can live with you..." I chuckle try to hide my laughter. "it's Thanos y/n." he argued. "hu uh and secondly time doesn't work that way. Why? I tell you. Changing the past doesn't change the future...." I explain to him carefully.

"look, we go back, we get the stones before Thanos takes them. Thanos doesn't have the stones. Problem solved." Scott add and Rhodey agree with him. Even Clint agree saying bingo. "That's not how it works." Nebula interjects. "well that's what I heard." Clint chuckle.

"what? By who? Who told you this?" Bruce ask not believing. "Star Trek, Terminator, Time Cop, Time after Time, a wrinkle in time, Somewhere in time... Basically any movies that deals with time travel. This is known." I look at Bruce and both of us throws into a fit of laughter. "Alright war machine, Colonel Rhodes, you really believe in all those movies? Like seriously? Scott?" I ask both of them but silence in return.

"yeah, they believe it kid." Bruce tap my shoulder. "Alright people that's not true. Pftt....nope. Think about it. If you travel to the past, that past becomes your future. Your former present now becomes the past. Which can't now be change by your new future..." I explain to them more. "exactly." Nebula agreed. Both of them stare at us blankly. "so 'Back to the Future' a bunch of bullsh*t?" Scott ask disbelief. "100% Lang. I assure you that." I tap his shoulder before leave to set up the quantum tunnel. "she is a Stark, isn't she? God five years can change someone huh?" Clint said with a grin.

Natasha's POV
"Alright hawkeye, we're going in 3...2...be safe old man we got a lot to talk about. 1..." Clint then gone back to the past. y/n then ask Bruce to take over while she stands beside Tony holding his hand for reassuring. Her face full of worries thinking about it.

Not a moment later, Clint comes back with a groaned. I run to him helping him up. "Hey, hey. Look at me. You okay?" I cupped his cheeks. "yeah. It worked." he pant. "it worked kid." he throws the baseball glove at her. She smile with a tearful eyes hugging her dad. "great job munchkin. You did it little Stark!" Tony whisper shout at her. "let's get this dumb stones guys." we then make our way to the meeting room.

y/n's POV
"okay so the 'how' works. Now we gotta figure out the 'when' and the 'where'. "Almost everyone in the room has had an encounter with at least one of the six infinity stones." Steve explain. "well, I'd like to substitute the word 'encounter' for nearly have been killed by one of the six infinity stones." dad added.

"I haven't. I don't even know what the hell are you're talking about." Scott state. "regardless, we only have enough pym particles for one round trip each and these stones have been in a lot of different places through history." Bruce explained. "our history. So, not a lot of convenient spots to drop in." I added. "Which means we have to pick our targets." Clint add and I nod agree with him. "So, let's start with the Aether. Thor, what do you know?" everyone turns to him but he doesn't react.

 Thor, what do you know?" everyone turns to him but he doesn't react

"is he asleep?" Nat ask curiously. "no, no. Pretty sure he's dead." Rhodey replied and all of us laugh lightly.