Struggling

I wake up with drenched. I look around and realise I'm in my room. Lizzie sleep peacefully beside me. I rub my face thinking about my nightmare. I get up, put on my hoodie, take my cap and slowly leave the room.

I put a note on the refrigerator saying I going for a walk. Didn't want to worry the others especially my dad. I alert FRIDAY as well. I walk to the nearest park and wandering around enjoying the peaceful morning. I just realised it was three in the morning.

I keep walking until I found myself on the bench. 'why it comes back?' I muttered to myself. The nightmare flashing on my mind again. It was my time at the hydra, where I was being torture by Strucker and Pierce. Being cuffed and beat repeatedly. I startle by a touch on my shoulder. It's dad.

"you okay munchkin? Wrong question of course you're not okay wandering around three in the morning." he blabbering. I giggle at his fluttering. "I'm fine dad just need some air." he then move closer. I put my head on his shoulder. "nightmares?" I hummed. "not always but this time triggers me." I sigh heavily.

"you know monsters in the closet sometimes gets scarier. This is one of the reasons your mom and I taking a break." he said playing with my hair. "This is why you overwork yourself right? Mom told me you called your suit in your sleep and nearly attack her." I ask playing with my fingers. He stop playing with my hair. "yeah." I sit and facing him. "dad, it's never your fault. We go through so much and no one could understand it even if they tried. We, Starks always mess things up." he laugh at my statement.

"yeah, we Starks always messing things up. Last time I made my own decision, I almost lost the love of my life because of my stupid young self." I grab his hand hold it tightly. "hu uh. If it's not because of your stupid young self, I would never fix and have JARVIS. You never do your heart surgery." I cupped his face. "and you never met me." he smile and kiss my hand.

"I'm so lucky to have you as my daughter. You are my first child in Stark's family. No one can even deny that. We're both messed up I agree but we can fix it. We always fix it. Right?" dad look at me with a hopeful eyes. I can see he is exhausted. "yes dad. We will fix it. We always be." I kiss his cheek.

We then continue walk and planning to watch sunrise. I bring dad to my favourite spot. We buy coffee with croissants and go to the coffee shop's rooftop. "it's nice living like a normal human being sometimes without other people following us." dad said looking at the sky. "right? Having this peaceful moment just nice. I like it here." I said putting my head on his shoulder.

After two hours of sunrise, we decide to race home

After two hours of sunrise, we decide to race home. Of course I win since this super soldier serum in my blood. "alright kiddo you win. I can't beat you." he said out of breath. We then made our ways to the bedroom. We made a deal to have at least three hours sleep. I go into my room and quietly take a shower and change into my pjs. I climb the bed with Lizzie still sleep peacefully. I lay beside her and immediately drift to sleep.

Two months later... (end of 2015)
A little time jump from my last moment with dad, we both getting better. Mom and dad are getting back together. I release two of my songs, Photograph and That's hilarious. Hit top five on Spotify and I've been busy promoting my songs on radios and few interviews. Now I'm getting ready for an interview with Jimmy Fallon.

"we will be ready in five miss Stark." one of the crew inform me. Now I've been put on the mic and few sound checks. (J - Jimmy / y - y/n)

J - Now please welcome to the stage y/n Stark!!

I walk to the stage and greet by the cheering and claps. I give Jimmy a hug before I take a sit.

J - How are you y/n? It's your second time right with us?

y - yeah, the first one was end of last year promoting my first movie with Tom Hiddleston.

J - alright let's talk about your two hit songs right now. Tell me the story behind it.

y - right my first one called Photograph. The song is more about the memories that we created with our loves one.

J - In this song, it's not a solo. Who's the man behind the song?

Everyone starts to cheer at Jimmy's question.

y - Well the man is the mastermind of the song actually. He's one of my closest friends. Prefer to be called Sonic.

Everyone laugh at the nickname.

J - well hope to see you soon Sonic. Moving on the second song. It looks heartbreaking.

y - yes correct we Starks always messed up and I'm writing this song from other's point of view. How the person feels after being hurt but don't worry didn't happen with both my parents. They're good god mom will kill me.

J - hhahahaha you and your dad both afraid with miss Potts.

y - I mean you can't blame those deathstares and full name calling. Sorry mom I love you so much.

I put my hands up in defeat.

J - alright guys that's all for tonight and don't forget to listen Photograph and That's hilarious on Spotify right now! Now y/n will sing That's hilarious for us. Stay tuned!

After two hours, I'm done and now heading to Disney. I got a call last week. I got an offer to play a character in a musical cartoon. When I arrive, I greet the receptionist and she bring me to the office. I meet withe the producers Chris Meledandri and Janet Healy. We run through few script readings about the character and they ask me to sing any musical song. I sing breaking free from high school musical 1.

"Congratulations miss Stark, you got the role." Chris said. I smile and shake his hand. "you will meet Garth, our director and rest of the cast." I nod and sign few papers and thank them. I leave the office and head home with a wide smile.