Who Are You?

A week later...

'No more secrets right?'
'I love you little Stark'
'Promise Dash'
'Don't die Dash'
'I care both of you kid.'
'How about we kill that sister of yours.'
'I miss you Natalia.'
'Wake up darling'
'Wake up Matthew'
'Wake up little Stark'
'Wake up y/n'
'y/n'
'y/n'

"Arghhh!!!!" I wake up with a heavy breath. My whole body full with cold sweats.

"hey kid it's fine. Everything is fine. You're safe." I look the man who's trying to calm myself down. I look at him in confuse. "who are you?"

Clint's POV
"who are you?" my heart shattered hearing those three words. Eventhough we all prepare this is one of the consequences we need to face. I clear my throat before replying. "it's Clint. We both know each other. Quite close a year ago." she's scanning my face try to get the confirmation of what I just said.

"Sorry I didn't remember you but I-I feel safe with you." she then put herself into my embrace. I froze for a moment before hold her tightly. I can feel my tears running down.

"I'm sorry I made you cry Clint. Where am I? Where is my sister? Where is James? I-I need to know they are safe or not. I can't lo-loose them both again." she starts to tear up. I pull her into hug and rub her back. After few minutes, she fell asleep and I put her to bed. I cover her with blanket to warm her up and ask FRIDAY to let everyone to be at the lab.

"Is everything fine Barton?" Tony ask me as I enter the lab. "Let's wait for the others." I give him reassuring smile. A moment later, everyone already in the lab and Lizzie with Nat are the last one that arrived since Nat need to use wheelchair.

I clear my throat to have everyone's attention. "y/n's awake." everyone's eyes at me with mix of emotions. "ho-how is she Clint?" Nat ask with tears running down her cheeks. "she's fine no signs of mind control but she loss her memory on us." I look down my hands and take a deep breath. "she mentioned one she called her sister and a man named James. She said she can't loose them both."

Tony run his hands through the hair. Nat look down to her feet while lizzie try to calm her down. Tom just stare blankly at the wall. Thor and Bruce both smile sadly at me. "we need to be there for her. One good thing is both hydra and red room didn't mind control her meaning we can still bring her memories back. Right Bruce?" Pepper ask.

"yes but the chances are not high. She's been loss her memories for a year with nothing. Not just us, but about her past life before she met Natasha." he let out a heavy sigh. "we will help her. We will be there for her like she did for us. Small hope still a hope. We need to have a faith in it." Steve said after being silent for a while.

"alright let's go wait for our little devil to wake up. I need to know how much she can remember." All nod and left but I stop lizzie and Nat. "Lizzie, can you go first? I need to have a talk with Nat." she nod and left us both. I kneel down to her level. "you faught her that time?" Nat lift up her head and nodded. Her eyes fill with tears. "sh-she doesn't remember me. Dreykov erase her memories on me. That's why I was caught off guard." I pull her into a hug as she sobs at my chest.

y/n's POV
I start to open my eyes and squint because of the lights from the curtains. When I fully open my eyes, I was surrounded by few faces that I unfamiliar with.

"Where am I?" I hold my head and try to sit. "hey y/n, you are in the Avengers Tower, at the med bay." she said trying to help me. I scan the room but no sign of Clint. As I scan the room, my eyes meet with pair of familiar emerald green eyes. "Chase?"

Lizzie's POV
"Chase?" I was too stunned to speak as she's called me by my middle name. We used to call each other by our middle names when we're in public. "y/n?" I try to hold back my tears. "first name base huh? That's rare from you Chase." she let out a small chuckle.

"oh there you are! I've been searching for you Clint." All of eyes at him once he's entering the room with Nat on the wheelchair being pushed by him.

"hey miss y/n, can I ask you few questions? I'm Doctor Cho." y/n nodded giving her permission to ask. "What's the last thing you remember before you were here?" she furrow her eyebrows try to recall what was happening.

"I was with my sister after being brief by Dreykov on a mission." she scans the room until her eyes on natasha. "you. I was assigned to kill you but I felt something familiar about your name." natasha just give her a small smile before she reply "well you missed my head but you did have a good shot malyshka." Nat show her left leg that being shot.

"you same like my sestra. Giving nicknames that I couldn't understand. Wise choice Agent Romanoff." She laugh but not everyone. "alright then I told my sister and her face changed. She wants to tell me something until there's a breach at the East Side of the red room and the rest you guys know already what happen." she rubs her neck.

"Thank you miss y/n. Can I ask the next question?" she nod "shoot." Doctor Cho clears her throat. "In this room, how many people that you really remember. Means from before. Not just here." she point her finger at me. "I know her but didn't know her full name. She's been in my dreams few months ago but didn't know what is going on between us."

I didn't know what to feel. We were really close together but never thought this strong connection. "what else can you remember during your time in the red room or maybe hydra?" Doctor Cho ask and all of us waiting anxiously. "I've been in hydra for three months and been paired with The Winter Soldier, James. He is... He is a nice guy. Always protect me during missions and always take the consequences if I messed up." she look down at her hands.

I take the opportunity to sit beside her and hold her hands. "I didn't know when I arrived at the red room until I've been assigned to be trained under one of the widows. We become close and watch each others back." she runs her hands through her hair in frustration. "but I failed to protect her. I left her in there." she let out few sobs and I rub her back for comfort.

"Thank you once again miss y/n. I will update back to you if anything." she nod and I stand up cause Doctor Cho wants to update us regarding y/n. As I stand, she hold my hand. "Can you stay?" she look at the Korean doctor for a green light. "sure. Miss Olsen may stay with you." Tom walk to me and whisper "will tell you later. Take care of her okay?" I nod and give a kiss at his cheek.

Nobody's POV
"What can I conclude here is miss Stark is having a long term memory loss which is why she couldn't remember anything other than her time with hydra and red room." Doctor Cho explained.

"how can she remember Lizzie?" Tom ask. "if you look closely, she didn't remember miss Olsen at all. Just feel safe around her. Miss Stark also mentioned she's having dreams with her this past few months. Meaning only part of huge memory among them being shown but miss Stark still couldn't remember her fully." Everyone in the room let out a heavy sigh.

"Can we get her memories back? What can we do?" Tony ask eagerly. He looks disappointed with himself. "For now, I would suggest one person or two person max that really have a huge impact in her life, be with her for now. All of you lucky cause she's not being mind-control and she seems easy going eventhough she feel overwhelmed."

All nod satisfied with the doctor. They all say their thank yous before the doctor leaving the lab.