Party (part 2)

I got out from 30 minutes of cold shower. I put on my suit without blazer first cause I need to fix my hair. Yep I am 12 years old and I do all by myself. I blow my hair since my hair are short.

Once done, I put on my blazer and shoes

Once done, I put on my blazer and shoes. As I satisfied with my looks, I went down to the lounge area where the party held. The music are blast and I guess I'm the first one that arrive. God what take them so long.

I check with the DJ and party organisers which needs to add and they take note on that and I move to the food side. All good and no alcohol are allowed so Tony really listening this time. As I walk, I saw a photographer taking some pictures of the places. As I saying hye here and there, Justin, the photographer decides to take my picture and I did few of pose.

I decide to post on Instagram since I already had an account made early of the year.

Caption : Let the party begins!

@twhiddleston :  you look lovely darling!
@Tony_Stark : you look marvelous munchkin!
@Bartons_ : wait for us kid!
      @ y/n_Agersia replied : AHA! you late no food for you hawkeye!
@unknown : did anyone didn't want to talk anything about Tom Hiddleston just comment right there??!!

I laughed reading at the comments and the team finally show up. "took you long enough to get down here." I roll my eyes at Thor, Clint and Bruce. "well lady y/n, I need to get my hair done this perfectly and thank you for the suit it's nice! I love your midgard taste." Thor said pat my shoulder. "no problem I hope you like it." I said to them and giving a sweet smile. "Like it? We love it! Thor's right you really have a great taste in suits." Clint said and we all burst into laugh until they saw Steve walk to our direction. I swear their mouth all wide open looking at him. "I present to you Steven Grant Rogers, Captain America himself." I said and clear my throat making them back to reality. "wow man, I didn't know you this good rogers." Clint still rub his eyes not believing what did he just saw. "well thanks to this little fashion maker who find me a perfect suit." I smile shyly.

" I smile shyly