Marry Me?

y/n's POV
"umm....Pietro, what are you doing?" I ask him nervously. "we've been known each other for the last five years as a friend. A good friend. You always there for me and Wanda whenever we need to. We're getting close each day as a family and I realise I fall in love with you during our on the run in Manchester. The day we decided to switch our hair colours." he explain.

"I never told you on the roof who's the girl I fall because I'm afraid I lost what we have now. You comfort me when Wanda's mad at my cowardness in telling you how much I love you. Your hug, your words keep me sane. Until now. I met your parents and told them how I feel and don't worry your dad didn't kill me as you can see. Thanks to your mom." I laugh as dad make his eye rolls.

"I said what I need to say to you five years ago before I blipped and I never regret. What I do regret is, I could've say it earlier. You're the best thing that ever happened to me. Not just me, but my sister." he said honestly.

" y/n M. Stark, marry me?" I smile at him and nod. "yes, Pietro Django Maximoff." he then stand and walk to me kissing my forehead. He wipe my tears I didn't realise it fall and pull me into a long hug.

I pull out from me and open my arms for Wanda. She then beams herself on my chest and burst into tears. "Thank you y/n." I rub her back. "no, thank you Wands. Thank you for letting me be apart of your family." she pull out and I kiss her forehead. Then the room fill with applause and cheers. Both my mom and dad give me a hug and Morgan squeals excitedly can't wait to have Pietro as her brother. All of them are happy and I lock my eyes with Yelena. "she is proud of you." she whisper and I nod with a huge smile on my face.

Few weeks later....
All of us decided to have funerals for both Natalia and Vision after I have my therapy with my legs. Gladly with dad and Bruce's help, I now can walk without leg braces anymore.

"Wands?" I stand beside her staring at the lake. "Hey, y/n." she smile faintly. "I once said to him, whatever happen, your priority is the person you love and care. You protect them like your own life depends on it." she sigh heavily. "he loves you. Always Wanda. In every universe." I said as I pull her into a side hug. "Thank you Stark. I don't know what I will do if you're not here." she wrapped her arm around my waist.

"he deserves a funeral. A proper one." I hold her tightly. "he do. They both, do." she looks up to me and kiss my cheek. We both stay there for a moment letting ourselves giving them both our last respect and tears.

James's POV
"can I sit here?" I ask to the blonde. She nod in reply. "I still remember the time we both got separated....she ran up to me and give me the only thing I keep." she said with a picture of two girls in her hand.

"I'm sorry." she looks at me confused. "few years back...when I'm still in control of them, before I met y/n...I was assigned to attack a spy who getting an important information. Hydra's." I look down to my metal arm in guilty remembering the memories. "I didn't get the chance to apologise." I look down.

"she forgave you Buck." she said with her thick Russian accent. "we did talk about it when I ask her about her scars she got. Even though you both not communicate much, she forgave you. Since she knows both her sister and best friend care so much about you." she give me a small smile and take my metal hand in her. "don't beat yourself on it Barnes. Everyone had their past, their demons. We gotta live with it." she gives me a squeeze.

"Thank you for being there for me Bucky. No one ever done that except y/n. I lost my one and only big sister I had and now I'm the eldest. y/n is my priority now." she reply staring at the lake. "our priority. No more killing missions for her. Please don't. I'm too old to have a heart attack hearing my little devil on bed rest again." we both burst into laughter knowing it's not going to happen. "I guess it's the speedster's job now to handle her. She's like Natasha when it comes to missions." I roll my eyes hearing it.

Back to y/n and Wanda...
y/n's POV
"Princess, can I talk to you?" Pietro came to both of us. Wanda then dismissed herself to the house looking for Morgan.

"yes, what can I do for you Mr Maximoff?" I smirk. He just roll his eyes and take a place beside me laying down on my lap. "how are you feeling?" he ask softly. "I'm good. The funeral is the closure I want for Natalia and Vision. They both deserve it." I reply playing with his silver white hair. "do you miss her?" he continues. "To be honest? Every single time P, but I know she's happy whenever she is. I glad I met her in my sleep." I smile softly. "she's proud of you, princess." I look at him and kiss his forehead. "I know." I reply.

"So....we're going to get married soon huh?" he ask randomly. "yeah, we're going to get married Pietro. I will be Maximoff soon." I chuckle lightly. "have anything in mind?" he look at me excitedly. "for now, nope. I'll let mom and Wanda handle it but I need to let people know I'm engaged now. Officially." I look at him with a smirk. "you ready to break the Internet Maximoff?" he sit down facing me. "Ready as I'll ever be Mrs Maximoff." he then pull take my phone and snap our picture together.

" he then pull take my phone and snap our picture together

Like by 678.9 billion people

@y/n_Stark : Soon to be Mrs Maximoff I guess?😌

Comments
@user2678 : OMG SHE JUST WOKE UP FROM SAVING THE UNIVERSE AND ALREADY ENGAGED??!!!

@user8876 : GUYS Y/N'S OFF THE MARKET!!! I REPEAT SHE'S OFF THE MARKET!!!!

@MarvelEntertaiment : congratulations to both of you!
       @y/n_Stark replied : Thank you!

@Lizzie_Olsen : YOU DID NOT JUST TELL THE WHOLE WORLD WITHOUT ME KNOWING IT FIRST MATTHEW!
      @y/n_Stark replied : uhh....ROBBIE!
      @Robbie_Arnett replied : nope I'm off. Not gonna help you.
      @y/n_Stark replied : YOU'RE THE WORST ARNETT!!!

@user7654 : Don't tell me I'm not the only one who enjoy the drama🤣
     @Tony_Stark replied : we all did kid😎
     @y/n_Stark replied : I HATE YOU GUYS!!!!