Alexei

y/n's POV
I waited patiently on the quinjet and after 10 minutes waiting, Natasha come with a mad face. I don't even care right now cause what I care is them. I take my place on the pilot seat and ready for take off.

I made my way to the bed after putting on auto pilot. I decided to call Lizzie. She picked up after few rings as usual.

Call

L : hey Matthew, you good?
y : yeah, just wanna call you that I'm heading St. Petersburgh. Got family matters.
L : you alone?
y : nope with Nat.
L : Take care y/n. Don't die.
y : (chuckle) you know I won't right? Take care of the Stark's for me please Chase?
L : always. Both me and Tom promised Morgan to Avengers Campus in LA soon.
y : goodluck in bringing the trouble.
L : don't worry I had enough practice with you Stark.
y : That's rude Olsen. You lucky I'm not there.
L : bye Matthew, love you!

With that, she end the call immediately. "idiot." I said under my breath chuckling. "you're done?" I startle at the sudden voice.

"we need to talk." Nat said with annoyed tone. I let out a heavy sigh, stand up, walking slowly approaching her. "we talk if you're done with your sh*t self." with that I lay on the bed doze off.

"miss Stark, we ready to land." I get up and wash my face to refresh. I put my hair up in a messy bun and grab my sling bag as soon as Nat land the quinjet. I knock the door few times and we greeted by old weak smile from Melina. She pull Nat into a hug but she didn't move a muscle. I pull Melina into a long warm hug as she whisper thank you.

"who's that honey?" a husky voice ask weakly. "our daughters home Alexei." I then heard weak steps approaching us. "my daughters back. Natasha and Yelena are back." he then walk to hug Natasha but she refuse. "you're stink." she said and leave us. "Hey, old man. I'm sorry I couldn't bring Yelena." I hug him tightly. "it's okay you're still my youngest and yelena always with you...in here."  he points to my heart.

"Alright what you both want to eat? I cook." I ask try to cheer them up. "how about Borscht?" they both nod thankfully. I take out the meat and vegetables from the fridge. Melina help me cutting the vegetables while I slice the meat carefully. "I heard you had a little sister now." I nod confirming. "The trouble now. She take my part and always be the death of us." I giggle happily.

Natasha's POV
"you okay Natasha?" Alexei approach me. He is the first person that ask me how am I. y/n did, few years back. We barely talk cause everytime we did, it always ends with a fight.

"y/n always call me and Melina asking how are we here, the widows. She never break her promise." he continued. "What promise?" I ask curiously. I've heard from y/n but never ask what.

"yelena asked her to take care of us, you before she gone." he said sadly. "she's the one who told us in person that yelena had blipped. Not you. I don't know why you've been so hard on her. She force you to come isn't she?" he let out a dry chuckle knowing everything. "you know nothing about me. What I felt all this years. She's happy. HAPPY WITH THE STARK'S! SHE DOESN'T EVEN CARE ABOUT ME!" I yell at him.

"Hey Big guy, the food's ready. Melina can you bring him in first? I'll be there in a sec." she runs to help him up and turn to me with red eyes. "you had fun just now? You really said I don't even care about you huh? Is it? You know what Natalia? I'm done. I'm done pleasing other people who didn't even know how hard I tried to keep my heads up, smiling through the pain. You are the one who knows nothing Romanoff." she walk to me, give her vibranium gun and pull my hand to her heart.

"shoot me."

"shoot me if that'll make you satisfied

"shoot me if that'll make you satisfied. It's vibranium. I couldn't survive this distance." she said in a shaky breath. "SHOOT ME!" I dropped the gun covering my mouth in shock. She then scoff and before she leaves, she said. "you're not the only person who lost people. Me too. I push away my feelings to keep my Family at least...smile. Including you." she then leaves me alone in confusion.

y/n's POV
I grab my bike in the quinjet and make my way to the beach. I told Melina and Alexei I'll be back for dinner but now I don't know when. I stopped when I reach the sea.

"Hey Yel, how are you? I'm sorry I didn't update you frequent like always. Melina and Alexei are not well. They both miss you so much. Hell same goes to me sestra. I'm not strong enough to face this alone." I said as JARVIS recorded. "Nat? We always fight. I asked her to shoot me just now. Crazy right?" I let out a dry chuckle. "yeah I know I'm more to idiot but you're the champ in here Belova." I laugh lightly feeling all the weight being slowly lifted.

"Thank you for listening yel. You always do. I miss having you cursing here. I made fifth mac and cheese with hot sauce on it. It tastes weird but I allowed it just because you eat. Take care sestra. I love you, always." I turn off and ride my way back to them.

"Hope you like the food." I break the silence. "Thank you little widow. I love it. I bet Yelena will finish all of it." all of us laugh lightly. "she will." I smile at them weakly. "I will sleep in the quinjet. Got some work to do. Just call me if anything okay?" I stand and kiss their cheeks. "love you both." I then make my way to the quinjet.

As soon as the door close, I fall down to my knees crying my eyes out. I'm not sure how long I've been crying till I fell asleep.

Natasha's POV
I walk into the quinjet and realised a figure laying on the floor. She curved herself into a ball with tears stained. I lift her up and put her on the bed. "I'm sorry malyshka." I whisper at her ears and kiss her head.