It's Okay

y/n's POV
"alright kid, you need to focus at the target. Your feet need to be apart so you can aim more." Clint said showing me the correct way to aim the target in using bow and arrow. I aim closely and.... BULLSEYE! "YESSS!!!" I high five Clint and Lila. We both are the only one interested in archery while Cooper more in self defense which I'm good at.

Suddenly a sound of a bike approach the house. I try my best to get a clear vision of who is it since it's night time. The closer the bike, I couldn't hide my smile. I put down the bow and arrow and run towards the figure. I hug her tightly I let small sobs at her chest. It's natalia, my sister. My big sis. After a month, at last I get to see her.

"Natalia are you okay, did you hurt?" I ask checking her face, arm or anywhere that possible. Natasha chuckle and give me the forehead touch. "hey malyshka I'm fine, I'm good no worries." I smile and pulls out from her. I smack her arm few times.

Natasha's POV
"you idiot why you didn't call me! It's been a month. A short text at least should be nice Nat!" uh oh she called me Nat now I'm in trouble. I gulp and pull her into a long hug. She stop smacking me. "I'm sorry malyshka. I really want to call you the moment I land but something happened." She pulls out from the hug and furrow her eyebrows. "is everything okay natalia? You want to talk about it?" she asked with a concern look.

We sit on the grass and silent for a moment. I was fidgeting my finger don't know how to say to her. She took my hand give me a squeeze. That's new. She always has a way to keep me calm. I take a deep breathe "Tony wants to have a party at the compound." I said and she just listen. "he invited you to tag along but apparently I still thinking because I still need to settle your documentations." she look me in the eyes. She gave me a blank reactions which I can't read. "I supposed to meet Fury tomorrow morning but since both me and Tony had a fight, I just stormed out the compound and here I am now." I continue.

She interlocking our hand and kiss the back of my hand before she say "well I'm a bit surprised the tin man wants to meet me that badly." she said and I laugh at her sarcasm. "how about this, you bring me meet the rest of the team especially the tin man and we both meet Fury and settle about me." she said in a calming tone. Damn how can she be so calm while I am so miserable right now. "natalia? Hey, you good?" I snap back to reality and she cups my face "it's okay natalia we do it together. That's what sisters do right? She ask and I nod. "what can I do without you malyshka. You always know what to say." she gives me a slight chuckle "well I take that as a compliment big sis."

"alright how about you pack now so we can have a long night ride to the compound?" I said and her eyes sparkle. She totally sprint out to her room. I shake my head looking at her excitement.

I sit there for another few moments until Clint took a place beside me. "Tony really gave you a headache this time huh?" I just laugh and give him a faint smile. "you knew him and being a Stark really give me a heart attack sometimes. He really insisted want me to bring y/n. I never see him this insist. He even not allow any I emphasize 'NOT ALLOW' any alcohol and random people to his party. Definitely just us." Clint gave a shocking look not buy anything I just said. "yep definitely not him. I think he loves this kid even though he never meet her yet. Like the kid even have a soft spot from Fury!" we both throw a fit cause it's damn true.

As soon we gather ourselves together, y/n come back with her backpack and casual clothes. I turn to Clint "we should go now" he raise his eyebrows "you will go by what Nat?" he asking me and I pointed to my bike. He smack my arm and went inside god knows why. I rub my arm and that little sis of me just help me by throwing a fit. Clint came back with a car keys. "Take it it's Tony btw. You did not just ride a bike with a kid. I will bring your bike later on don't worry." he insist bringing y/n by car.