Hey, fam...

James's POV
"Hey man." I pat Steve's shoulder. It's our turn to take care of y/n. Even after three years, we never leave her alone. "Hey Buck." he answer weakly. Since y/n been put on sleep, everything is not the same anymore. Especially Steve. He lost the woman he just realised he fall in love to and at the same time he almost lost the little devil that he cares so much. He keeps blaming himself for what happened. Not only him. Yelena, Tony. Both are same.

I would be the same if you ask me but I chose to stay strong for them. That's what y/n told me in her message. I decide to listen during my short stay in Wakanda helping Tchalla rebuild his kingdom back. I'm The White Wolf now. That's the least I can do to repay them.

"This is all my fault." I snapped back to reality hearing Steve. "nothing you can do to stop her. She's stubborn. Just like her sister. Don't blame yourself for this. She wouldn't like it." he smile at me as reply. It's a weak one but that'll do it.

I sit by the bed and take y/n's hand in mine. "Hey, Dash....it's been a while. I miss you kid. All of us do...." suddenly I feel a grip. Both me and Steve share a look. "y/n?" I called. "Ja-James...." she say weakly. Steve then run out of the room to call the doctor and make few calls. The doctor immediately come and check up on her. I was asked to be outside while they do their work.

"How is she?" I look up to one of the Maximoffs. "she's fine. The doctors are checking her." he let out a relief sigh and hug his twin. A moment later, the door wide open and all of us stand up immediately. "anyone for Miss Stark?" the doctor asked. "all of us are her family. Both parents are on their way." I reply.

"is everything okay?" Wanda ask after long silence. "Right, sorry. Miss Stark is fine. She's healed and healthy. I will explain more on her condition when both Mr and Mrs Stark are here. Overall she's good and wants to meet all of you." we thank her and make our way to her ward.

As we enter, we greeted by a warm smile. "Hey, fam. It's been so long..." she chuckle lightly. She then been attacked with a sudden hug by Pietro. "wo-Woa slow down there P. I'm still quite fragile here." she said but still return the hug tightly. "I'm sorry princess. It-it's my fault I should-"

y/n's POV
"better?" I kiss to shut him up. "ye-yeah better." I giggle as he blush. I then smile widely to the other twin. "now let me have my hug with my favourite Maximoff." she then let herself cry in my arms. "Let it all out Wands. I'm here for you." I stroke her hair softly. "I miss you you idiot. Don't even think to do it again." I wipe her tears and kiss her forehead. "I wouldn't dare witchy." we both then chuckle.

"Dash." I turn my gaze at the metal arm guy who now had his hair short. "White Wolf." he pull me into a long warm hug. "you did it?" I ask him whisper. He pull out from me and nod. "Thank you so much James. I know I can count on you." I kiss his cheek and smile thankfully. My eyes then darted at a figure who just watching me from afar.

"Captain?" our eyes lock and I see how mess he is. "I need my hug grandpa." I open my arms for him. "I know what you're doing and please....don't dare think about it. I made my choice and I didn't regret it. She proud of you. Like always." I give his hand a squeeze once he pull out from me.

We spend time talk until someone decide to barge in. "WHERE'S MY DAUGHTER?!" not a moment later he got smack on the head by mom. "Behave Anthony your eldest is still weak." the whole room burst into laughter while he's rubbing his head. "how are you honey?" she ask kiss me on the head. "good mom just a bit weak knowing I've been sleeping for three years." I chuckle lightly.

I then turn to my dad. "are you done pouting for your life?" I giggle. "you lucky you're on the bed y/n M. Stark. If not, I already kick your ass." he cross his arms playfully. "come here tin man. I need my hug." he then pull me into a long warm hug. "I'm glad you survived munchkin." he ruffle my hair. "well you can't get rid of me that easily dad." I smirk.

"y/n?" my eyes turn to the voice and I smile widely. "come here malyshka. I miss you so much." she then runs up to me with full of tears. "Hey, it's fine lil sis. I'm here now." she cry so hard on my chest and the rest of them look at us with sympathy. "I can cry now cause seeing you alive." I wipe her tears down and pull her in a tight hug. "you did great malyshka. You did great. I'm so proud of you." we pull out and lean for a forehead touch.

I pull out when I hear someone clears their throat. "sestra." I smile. "detka." she wrapped her arms around me. "я думал, ты умер (I thought you were dead)" she whisper in tears. "я (I am)....Но я вернулся (but I came back)" I reply. "мне жаль сестра (I'm sorry sister)" I cupped her face. "Ничего страшного. Я рад, что ты вернулся сейчас (it's okay. I'm glad you're back now.)" she smile softly.

"Sorry for interrupt your moment Miss Stark..." I held up my hand to stop her. "it's fine Maria and please call me y/n. No need the formalities." she smile and nod softly. "Right now everyone's here..." she stop realise I'm looking for someone. "sorry where's Lizzie and Tom?" I ask curiously. "Tom is on his way from London and I try to reach Lizzie but I can't." James reply. "J, can you try and reach Robbie?" I ask my AI.

"calling Mr Arnett...." with few rings he pick up. "y/n?" he answered. "yeah it's me Robbie. James try to reach Lizzie but couldn't. Is she alright man?" we all could hear his heavy sigh. "she's a mess y/n. She had a month break from Marvel and didn't come out from her room since then. She did....only to visit you." I clenched my jaw hearing how she is really hurt because of me.

"Alright Arnett stay there with her. I'm coming. You both in LA right?" the whole room now shot daggers on me. "yeah in LA. The twins are on their way as well to get her out of the room." he reply. "good. Try to get her out without telling her I'm awake yet. I'll be there. Hang on." with that, I hang up.

"you're playing, right detka?" I look at her with a straight face. "you were on bed rest for three years y/n. It's a bit difficult for you to walk. You have to do a physiotherapy." Maria, the doctor add. I turn my gaze to dad. "dad, do you have extra the thing you gave to uncle Rhodey for him to walk?" he look at me and nod. "that'll do it for the time being. I can't stay here knowing one of my family stuck in her room for three years being a mess. She's a family. Same goes to all of you. Now let's get my Chase back." I state seriously.