Johnnie/Kyle |13

Previously on It Never Ends:
"I love you, Kyle. You may not believe that, but I really do."
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kyle was asleep on my chest, Kellin and Vic had to head back to the mental hospital. It was great being here, just Kyle and me.

I wished it was somewhere else besides the hospital though, when he get better I hope we could buy a house together.

He has groaned and shifted in his sleep, I lean down and kissed his neck.

"Don't." He moaned, turning his head to look at me.

"I thought you were asleep." He smiled and shook his head no.

He turned so that he was completely facing me.

"I miss that smile." His smile dropped.

"No, no don't do that smile."

"Kiss me and I will." I smiled and leaned in, connecting our lips. We pulled back and smiled at each other.

I pulled him closer to me, he rested his head on my chest.

"I'm sorry for putting you through this." He whispered.

"I want to be here. I want to help you through this." I smiled and kissed the top of his head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see the nurse.

"Glad to see that he's doing better. He is free to go, I call the hospital you guys came from and they're on their way." I smiled and thanked her.

An hour later Kellin and Vic was here to get us. Kyle has fallen back asleep.

"Kyle?" He groaned and buried his head deeper into my chest.

I rolled my eyes and gently picked him up, he was extremely light, has he been eating?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The car ride back to the hospital that we came from was really quiet.

When we pulled up Kyle leans up and looked at me.

"Back in hell." He mumbled.

I pulled him close to me. I wasn't going to let him out of my sight for a while.

When we walked in it was lights out so we headed back toward our room. We will have therapy tomorrow and I'm making sure Kyle goes.

He was complaining back at the hospital, but soon give up. He climbed into my bed, I climbed in behind him and pulled him close to me.

"I'm sorry," I whispered.

"For what?" He asked.

"I feel like all this is my fault." I turned and look away from him. I could feel the tears forming in my eyes.

"Look at me." I turned and looked at him.

"None of this is your fault, it's mine. I let them get to me."

"The voices?" He shook his head no.

"The nightmares?" He nodded.

I looked down rubbing my finger along the wrap that was wrapped firmly around his arm.

"They're just nightmares they won't hurt you."