Kyle/Johnnie|11

Warning
"Please, stop." I struggled against him. I was cuffed to the bed with no way to escape.

He grabbed my face, making me look at him. I was a virgin, I don't want this.

I felt his tip at my entrance.

"P-please, don't." He smacked me, causing my face go numb.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and jerked it to the side.

"Another word and I will kill you." With that, he slammed into me, I screamed in agony trying to break free.

I could feel the blood dripping out, I wanted it to end.

I lay awake at night, I couldn't sleep, too many dreams and voices. I slowly got out of bed, taking a quick peek at Johnnie.

"Why do you love me?" I knew he was asleep and wasn't able to answer.

"You can find someone better, you will find someone better." I ran my finger through his hair, I'll miss him.

I wanted him to stay asleep, I didn't want him to see me this way. The demons are worse now, they're everywhere I go and I can't escape.

Maybe if I'm dead the voices will finally stop. I have been waiting my whole life to be saved, but now I don't want to be.

I reached underneath my pillow, I have been hiding this since I got here. They never found it, now it was my time to use it.

I kissed his forehead and walked out of the room. I checked the hall to make sure the coast was clear, I ran into the bathroom and shut the door.

I grabbed the only thing that could make me happy, my blade. I have been hiding it since forever, no one checks you. It's like they don't even care.

It was a different doctor, she acted like a bitch, he didn't care. I need, a need an escape out of here.

So I did what I had to be done, straight down deep enough to end. My whole arm was slashed everywhere.
~~~~~~~~Johnnie~~~~~~~~
I wake and Kyle was nowhere to be seen. I didn't care if I was just in my boxers, I need to find him. I ran out of the room and down to the bathroom.
I turn the knob to the door and it was unlocked. I pray that everything is okay, but what's the point. Pray to someone that doesn't exist, pray doesn't do shit.

"Help!!" I screamed.

I ran over to Kyle, blood was all over the floor.

"Please, someone help us," I yelled.

I could hear the doctors running toward us.

"What is the- code red."

Vic ran in with a phone in his hand. I held Kyle close to me, having his blood all over my chest. Why didn't he wake me up?

That's when it hit me, Kyle wanted an escape and he tried. I didn't want that, I want him to be okay.

I was too busy with my thoughts when someone tried to pull me away. I struggled against them, I wasn't about to leave his side.

"Let me go!!" I screamed as they held me back.

I watched them roll him out the door, I free from the grip and tried to run out the door, only to be stopped.

"Let me go!" I cried, the boy that stole my heart might die.

"Kyle!!!!" I yelled, wishing he would just wake up.

"Please..." I dropped to my knees.

"You vulture!" I screamed, slamming my hand onto the floor, screaming at the one people call God.

"We will go see him in the morning." I looked up and noticed it was Vic that was holding me back.

"What if he doesn't make it?" He gives me a sad look, he wasn't going to make it. Kyle has finally won the battle.

"Get some sleep." I nodded, I washed the blood off my chest and slowly headed to my room.

I climbed into Kyle's bed, wishing he was beside me and this all was just a dream.

Don't hate on me just yet folks, who knows maybe it get better? Maybe it doesn't who knows. Leave a comment telling me what you think. If you wanna cuss me out, DM it to me so you won't get spammed. Vote if you enjoyed, which you must likely won't.