Johnnie/Kyle #6 *warning*

I couldn't believe I did that now I'm stuck in this stupid room for hours.

"Let me out!" I shouted, banging on the door repeatedly.

(I don't know if they wear straight jackets or not. I think they do, but it's my story, I do what I want.)

"Please, I can't take this." I wasn't lying, I don't like being in this room. It looks like the walls are closing in, and I can't stand that.

"Remain calm," I told myself, I need to stay calm for Kyle.

"I can do this." I sat down in the corner, rocking back and forth.
~~~~~~~Skip~~~~~~~
I lay there, trying to find something to entertain myself with. I was laying on my back, kicking my legs back and forth.

"I need to get out of here," I mumbled.

The door opened, and I shot up.

"Johnnie, you can come out now." I shot out the room, not caring about what she was saying.

Running down the hall, I was mentally screaming freedom.
~~~~~~~Kyle's~~~~~
I was in the bathroom, crying my eyes out. I looked up from the sink, I looked disgusting as fuck. I turned the water on, splash some onto my face.

I turned the water off, locking back into the mirror, nearly jumping out of my skin. I quickly turned around, there stood Matt.

"Kyle..." He smirked.

"W-what do you want?"

"Long time...." He started walking toward me. I moved away from the sink, and back up hoping to get away from him, but all I did was run into the wall.

"Great, now you're stuck." My inner voice spoke.

Matt was right in front of me, I turned my head avoid eye contact with him.

"Still cute as ever." He stroked my cheek, I smacked his hand away.

He put a finger underneath my chin, making me look at him.

"I missed you." He smirked.

He leans in, I tried to push him away. He grabbed my wrists, pinning them above my head.

"Let go." I struggled against him, but it was no use. It brought back to many memories.

"Come on,  Kyle remembers all the good times we had." He leans in and kissed me, I tried to turn my head but he wouldn't let me.

I bit his bottom lip, hoping that'll help. The only thing it did, turned him on more.

"You know that turns me on." He pushed his body against mine.

"Get away from me." I struggled against him, he pressed his body harder against me. I could feel his erection pressing against my thigh.

"Please, don't do this to me again." I cried.

I tried to break from his grip again, but that only cause his grip to tighten.

He leans in and attacks my neck, I could feel his teeth biting at the skin.

"Matt stop." Tears were rolling down my cheek.

He grabbed both of my hands in hand, while the other one ran down my body. He unbuttons my pants, slipping his hand inside.

"Matt stop." I tried to push my body away from him.

He palms me through my boxers, I hate him couldn't he understand I didn't want this.

"Stop." I struggled against him, his grip tightens.

"Don't act like you don't love it." He said.

I was about to say something when his lips met mine. I shook my head, he growled and bit my lip. I gasp, quickly to realize what he did, it was too late his tongue was roaming my mouth.

He pulled back breathing heavily, he smirked slipping his hand into my boxers. He grabbed my member, I gasp trying to jerk away from him.

"Stop!" I yelled.

He pressed his body against mine, I turned my head waiting for the worst to happen.

I closed my eyes, feeling the tears drops rolling down my cheek.

One second he was there, and the next he was pulled off of me. I slide down the wall, bring my knees up to my chest.

"He said stop!" I looked up to see Johnnie, Kellin and Vic was standing behind him, and boy did they look pissed.

Johnnie looked down at me, anger filled his eyes.

"Thank you." I cried.

(I don't approve of r- I don't even like the name. I didn't even like writing this I cried while writing it. I'm probably gonna get hate for this chapter, if so ill delete it, or it might get block I'm not sure.)

Goodbyes are never endless
~Endlessgoodbyes~