Braden/Johnnie

"I don't know if I can do this." I mumbled as I played with my fingers.

"You did it perfectly for me last week. I know you can do it, Braden." Kyle said as he patted me on the shoulder.

"It was only in front of you, but this is in front of the whole hospital. What if they don't like it?"

"Braden, you want to be a musician, right?" I nodded.

"There's going to be people out there that are going to judge you for something, but you got to remember. You doing something you love and enjoy. You don't need to worry about what they think."

"Y-you're right."

Kyle smiled and grabbed my guitar and handed it to me.

I walked into the room and took a seat in front of everyone. Kyle looked at me and smiled.

I strum my guitar to the beat of scars and as I did I couldn't help but seeing that everyone's eyes were on me. It felt like they were burning into my soul.

"I-I can't." I mumbled and stop playing.

Kyle ran up to me and kneel in front of me blocking my view of some of the people.

"Braden, I know you can do this. I believe in you." I looked at him and smiled.

Kyle nodded and slowly backed up. I looked down at my guitar and started to play the chords.

Those scars on your wrist are the mark of the world and ocean that's left you so torn but remember the heart you brought into this world the same one as when you were born

How confused you must be finding love in the blood that you bleed but the truth is now that I see why you say it's hard to be me and we all make mistakes it's not you, but this world you should hate you're as beautiful as you were yesterday

And those tears in your eyes are the product of lies you've been lead to believe that they're true but remember the light you brought into this world I promise it will get you through

How confused you must be finding love in the blood that you bleed but the truth is that I see why you say it's hard to be me and we all make mistake it's not you, but this world you should hate you're as beautiful as you were yesterday.

I finished the song, no one clap, no one did nothing. I placed my head down, as soon as I got up people started to cheer.

I looked up and smiled. It was the first time I ever had anyone cheer to my music.

"I loved it!" Alex said as she hugged me.

"Thanks."

"I told you people would like it." Kyle said as he ran up to me.

"I was scared shitless." I laughed.

"Every musician is scared when they first perform." Kyle said.

"Besides performing, how do you think today is going?"

"Pretty well actually."

"Will from here on it's going to get so much better." Kyle smiled.

"I sure hope so."
~~~~Later That Night~~~~
"You did a really great job today."

"Thanks." I smiled.

I walked into my room, as Vic shuts the door behind me. I really hope soon I will be out of here.

The door stayed unlock if we had to use the bathroom, you were monitored when you go to the bathroom. That's have changed since Kyle and Johnnie been volunteering here.
~~~~~Johnnie's~~~~~
"How do you think Braden is going to take the news tomorrow?" I asked Kyle.

"I hope he takes it well."

"What if he not ready and ends up doing it going."

"Then I'll be put to blame if anything was to happen." Kyle said.

"Did Vic and Kellin agree?"

"They said they will think about it, but I hope they do."

"All we can do is wait." Kyle nodded.

"Let's get home. We will come back tomorrow." I smiled and grabbed Kyle's hand.

It's a short update, but at least I did. I'll try to most more often.
Goodbyes are never endless
Endlessgoodbyes